A Bit Of A Brag

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes but you said- "That's like saying" and then gave two examples.. How else should i take it? I'm sorry if i am being a little sensitive but i am over being criticised constantly. It happens at the club every week and i thought that it wouldn't here and i would just get a few nice pats on the back. Guess i am asking for too much..

you get first but they usually dont give out the trophy

other clubs just dont hnd out prizes to that class as everyone nq'd

i agree with that if everyone nq''ed then its insulting to the next ring if you got 190 and came second and that ring had all nq's and someone still gained first place

you get first but they usually dont give out the trophy

other clubs just dont hnd out prizes to that class as everyone nq'd

i agree with that if everyone nq''ed then its insulting to the next ring if you got 190 and came second and that ring had all nq's and someone still gained first place

Thanks Stella.

Yes but you said- "That's like saying" and then gave two examples.. How else should i take it? I'm sorry if i am being a little sensitive but i am over being criticised constantly. It happens at the club every week and i thought that it wouldn't here and i would just get a few nice pats on the back. Guess i am asking for too much..

I gave two examples, as i knew how they worked.

As i said earlier i was trying to work it out.

I/we can't be blamed for what happens at the club, you don't like it don't go back :rofl:

You got pats on the back, and i asked a question.

You chose to take it the way you wanted to.

That would shit me :rofl:

I will vouch for the agility thing though. I think its crap that other people get treated differently and yet you weren't even told 'well done'

You got NQ on the agilty and got no well done, but the other two NQ did, thats mean :rofl:

you mean i made sense hehe

no you know what sucks wehn you get 198 and come second and if you had been in the other two rings you would have won

Luck of the draw i guess

Why can't they do the score from the whole day, and compare everyone together?

QUOTE(isiss @ 25th Jun 2007 - 08:27 PM)

I will vouch for the agility thing though. I think its crap that other people get treated differently and yet you weren't even told 'well done'

You got NQ on the agilty and got no well done, but the other two NQ did, thats mean

nah thast just the dog world get used to it it gets worse wehnt hey start thnking your real competition

QUOTE(isiss @ 25th Jun 2007 - 08:27 PM)

You got NQ on the agilty and got no well done, but the other two NQ did, thats mean

nah thast just the dog world get used to it it gets worse wehnt hey start thnking your real competition

so so so true,, dejavu the horse scene,,, someone please remind me why i want to do this?????? again..

ohh well might as well have something good to winge about

To get this back on topic of what was supposed to be a brag thread, congrats Cosmo!!!

As long as she did you proud it doesnt matter what placement/score you got or what others say!

So when are you going to trial? :rofl:

Sway, no this isnt the same as a 6 point challenge/BOB. Much different.

Thankyou tollers- to answer the question, i need to just bite the bullet and start, especially with the agility, rather than worrying about being nervous. We're still not sure whether we will do alot with the obedience side of things- we have so much on, with clients and Cosmo does some scent detection and hopefully herding soon too. We can't do everything all at once!

Thanks for the bat issis- i am used to it in a way (and have been through it with horses too) but it doesn't mean its not frustrating and a bit upsetting at times.