Turkey Necks

Hi,

Yes I can get them. $26 for 15kg box frozen (about 40 necks) and & $15 for 20kg frozen box of mince.

Can also get hearts and livers, wings, thighs, drumsticks etc.

I have to buy them in bulk so only get them every few months. However if anyone is interested, I am willing to deliver to somewhere central in Melbourne for the cost of petrol.

The prices above are for pick up in Ballarat only.

Hi Natalie, I have no problems with coming to Ballarat as my son lives there. I also have a Vito Van so if anyone else is interested that lives between Ballarat and Portland. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Yes I can get them. $26 for 15kg box frozen (about 40 necks) and & $15 for 20kg frozen box of mince.

I would like a box of necks too please.

On the Mornington Peninsula but can travel to anywhere in melbourne to pick up (& happy to share petrol costs of course).

thanks

Annie

Turkey necks are about the length of your forearm...or longer and sometimes thicker - compared to chook necks which are roughly finger length bit twice as thick.

Only problem with chook necks is depending on the size of your dog they can swallow them and get them stuck on the way down.

Turkey necks are about the length of your forearm...or longer and sometimes thicker - compared to chook necks which are roughly finger length bit twice as thick.

Only problem with chook necks is depending on the size of your dog they can swallow them and get them stuck on the way down.

Thanx, guess i'm going to join all of you and start looking for turkey necks :whiteflag:

Was going to try to go up there next week and pick some up.

Any updates?

Anyone heard anything?

Natalie, I have PMed you twice.

Nah havent heard anything either.

Cant get any for awhile now, freezer is full of frames and other bones, as i ran out, so no room here.

Sorry I havent been able to go and get them. Car trouble.

I am trying to get them delivered here to Ballarat this week. I will let you know when.

Is any one able to pick them up from here and take them down to Melbourne?