Buying Grooming Gear From The Usa

Thanks for that,

The customs website said, "All goods (except for tobacco products and alcoholic beverages) may be imported duty and tax free if their value is $1,000 or less."

:rolleyes: If anyone's looking at clipper blades, slicker brushes etc., US ebay has some good prices.

We buy and sell overseas all the time, we have never paid duty on an incoming item.

Do you know of any good value stores in Australia?

I'm amazed how expensive clipper blades, slickers, combs etc. are here in comparison with the US! $33 +post for a Doggyman/ Millers forge 'designer series' slicker here. Same= USD$11.50+ post.

We buy and sell overseas all the time, we have never paid duty on an incoming item.

Do you know of any good value stores in Australia?

I'm amazed how expensive clipper blades, slickers, combs etc. are here in comparison with the US! $33 +post for a Doggyman/ Millers forge 'designer series' slicker here. Same= USD$11.50+ post.

Someone on here recommended nicestman77 for clippers and accessories, but I have never used him.

I would be a little wary of US eBay, I would only buy off someone with masses of + feedback who had been a member for ages.

IMO online stores are a good option, especially the well-established ones that only do dog stuff. I like these guys, their service and prices are excellent.

www.3cdog.com

I have also never had to pay import duty/taxes on overseas doggy purchases :rolleyes:

You also have cheeryknll

Jb Wholesales

Actually if you google there are stacks that sell allsorts & the prices can vary.

We brought the strippong knives from a well known but smaller companey & they where alot cheaper,order here within 8 days.

We have dealth with Pet edge with no issues at all.

grooming smocks-vet suppliers often have these or hairdressing suplliers(actually if you can get a card to hairdressing wholesalers there sgood deals here & locally)