Fastest Way Of Growing Coat

Darkrai

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Groomers Royal Jelly 250ml

Discounts Apply !

Free standard delivery to UK mainland on orders over £50 (excl. shipping).

PURE ROYAL JELLY FOOD SUPPLEMENT

For pets suffering from hair loss or that moult badly when they have had a Season, Phantom pregnancy or a Litter.

Just add 10mls of Pure Royal Jelly food additive containing 2500 mgs of pure Royal Jelly to your pet's dinner each day.

It will help reduce the loss, and build a resistance to hair loss over a period of time.

The coat will stay in pristine condition, remain thicker and look full of health and vitality.

Royal Jelly

Royal jelly, fed to the larvae that grow into queen bees, contains a powerful antibacterial protein that Japanese researchers discovered and named royalisin. Rich in amino acids, royalisin is primarily effective against "Gram-positive" bacteria, which include staph and strep species (Fujiwara S, Journal of Biological Chemistry, July 5,1990;265:11333-7).

Royal jelly also appears to have anti-tumour properties. Another team of Japanese researchers gave royal jelly to one of two groups of laboratory mice before transplanting different types of cancer cells into them. The royal jelly had no effect on the leukemia cells, but it had dramatic effects on sarcoma cells. The lifespan of the mice was extended by about one-fifth and tumour sizes were about half the size, compared with untreated mice,according to a report in the journal Nippon Yakurigaku Zasshji-Folia Pharmacologica Japonica (Feb. 1987;89:73-80).

Nutritional Ingredients of Royal Jelly

Royal jelly's main constituents are: carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids (approximately 15%, 12%, and 5%, respectively). Royal jelly proteins are rich in natural hormones such as pheromones, almost all amino acids including essential amino acids, B group vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin, pyridoxin, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, folic, and inositol), and vitamins A, C, D, and E. Overall, aspartic acid accounts for about 16% of royal jelly's protein content. Gelatin, a precursor of collagen and accounts for royal jelly's ability for keeping youthful skin, is also among royal jelly's constituents. Royal jelly also contains sugars, sterols, phosphorus compounds, essential fatty acids, and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter. Other ingredients are nucleic acids, water, and numerous other trace ingredients including calcium, copper, potassium, silicon, and sulphur that are presumably very important for royal jelly's nutritional and therapeutic properties.

It wasn't matted? Strange. Maybe he sat down at the wrong time while they used the clippers or scissors for his feet.

No chance :laugh:

They had previously shaved the pants off ALL my dogs (as groomers do to pet dogs to prevent dags, etc) and after this time I had explained to them they are show dogs and to PLEASE never clip them ANYWHERE without my permission.

When they shaved the pants, they had also done the underside of my CKCS ears :laugh:

I only ever took them to the groomers if they needed a bath, I didn't have time, etc... I always groom my dogs myself for the Show Ring.

For whatever reason, they thought they were doing me a favour. He always had light knotting in his tail, however I always brush him every second day at worst (he likes to roll around on grass, bed, gardens, driveway, anywhere! and this causes knots) I comb the knots out quite easily (though it can be time consuming) there would have been no way it was matted.

Oh well - too late now... I just have to try and focus on fixing the problem (I ordered my Royal Jelly Shampoo yesterday :hug:)

Will Royal Jelly work on dogs that have lost ALL fur due to mange? I have a boy that is getting over his condition but his fur is very slow in growing back?

Check out the website. They have an evening primrose shampoo and a couple of other shampoos and dietary supplements for dogs with skin conditions.

Check out the testimonials too - there is a great shot of a dog that was suffering from a skin irritation - he looks so much better now :hug:

ETA: Link

Edited by Ane

Ok I learnt this from a friend who had cancer treatment and have since used it on

myself (in the form of tablets for my yuk fine hair - grew much thicker)

horses (helped summer coat come through faster as I always has a fluffy bunny come the royal)

dogs (grew the coat back on my labs hot spot in no time at all....it was amazingly fast)

My friend's hair grew back so fast even the doctor couldn't believe it.....and it looked much better than before.

It also gives lovely shiny hair/coat on animals....

"livermol"

you can get it from most produce/grain stores...give a tablespoon sprinkled on their dinner. Its usual red granules/powder

Warning: Livermol can darken coat.....works great on chestnut/bay horses for this.....I had a washy coloured bay filly that after 6 months on livermol was lovely blood red bay by her first show season.

or

plain Seaweed Kelp (in powder form)

which isn't quite as good but won't darken the coat at all.

OR feed both for an extra boost.

:hug:

It works, seems expensive but it takes ages to go through 1kg, and is all natural!

Hair will grow back faster and looking shiny!

P.S if they don't like the taste, mix it in with a little bit of gravy and they won't notice it at all!

I was feeding livermol to my shih tzu and he has a patch of hair in the centre of his back that has come through brindle :rolleyes: he is gold and white. The hair is alot corser than it should be aswell so i have stopped giving it to him. He loved the taste of it though.

LSA is linseed, sunflower and almond. I feed a pretty heavy handed sprinkle on their dinners, and I buy it from the health food shop.

Livermol -(from the bag)

Ingredients include molasses, protein & oilseed meals, cod liver oil, added vitamins and minerals.

Selected omega-3 fatty acids and high oil protein meals improve coat and skin appearance. Coat colour may be affected to dietary levels of minerals such as zinc, copper and iron. Livermol has been forumulated to supplement daily intakes of protein, fatty acids vitamins and minerals including calcium and phosphorus.

Active Ingredients

Vitamin A (Retinol)

Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)

Vitmin B1 (Thiamin)

Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)

Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)

Iron

Copper

Cobalt

Iodine

Manganese

Zinc

Dogs - 20 to 50g (1 to 2 tablespoons)

Might give the Royal Jelly shampoo a go, someone else used it and thought it was good. Maybe in conjunction with royal jelly orally.

I thought I would add to this.

When I was having huge probs with my belgian girls coat another belgian breeder told me to try Performa-3 The Good Oil. It is primarily for horses but I gave her about a teaspoon a day with her food and WOW!! the difference was amazing. She had a full coat in about 1-2 weeks.

I would recommend this and think it might be worth a try.

I've seen that happen to quite a few dogs I groom that are not fed livermol. It seems to happen after skin damage. Was he missing hair in that patch before hand?

No Teddy has never had any damage happen to his skin or had a bald spot.

Biolac Coat Improver

The container doeant give much information

Protein 40%

Lipid 10%

Carbs 40%

Vitamins and minerals 10%

Energy 1700 kj / 100grams

• 2 months later...
Is LSA the linseed mix? From memory is it Linseed, Sunflower & Almond?

If so what ratio/where to buy, etc??

Last year the "groomers" (I use the term loosely) used the clippers on my BC boy's tail... it still hasn't grown back to its original state... will try the shampoo though (Thanks :confused:)

Ane I have bought LSA from Woolworths.......in the section where you get all the natural stuff........like gluten free and real 'healthy' stuff, not where the vitamins etc are tho!

I use about 1/2 a teaspoon each day for each dog, and I have german Spitz which are not huge dogs! A girlfriend of mine also uses it with her Kelpies and gives them 1 teaspoon per dog, each day!

good luck

Does anyone know what is in Biolac Coat Improver?

Hi Blacklabrador

The information on the container for the Biolac Coat Improver says:

Product Analysis

Protien 40%

Lipid 10%

Carbohydrate 40%

Vitamin, Minerals 10%

Energy 1700kj/100 grams

Preparation:

Large Dogs - 2 scoops

Small Dogs - 1 scoop

Simply spread over dry food daily

I find they like it mixed in a little warm water as a drink!

Hope that helps

gem