Melbourne Royal Results

SwaY

Agility and Jumping -

23 Novice Agility

1 Miss J Thomas: BAILEY THOMAS

2 Beladele Kennels: BELADELE SUPER STAR C.D. J.D.

24 Excellent Agility

1 Ms R Manderson: SIR TOMMY S.P.D. S.D.X .C.C.D. A.D. E.D. J.D.X.

2 Ms R Sloan & Mr J Eggleton: CH ABBIESTAR THRILLSEEKER E.T J.D A.D S.P.D.

3 Miss S O'Brien: DEBONAIR DARCY A.D., J.D.X.

25 Masters Agility

1 Ms S Scafocchia: BINDI BOO S.D. J.D.O. A.D.O. S.P.D.X. C.D.X. A.D.M. J.D.M.

2 Mr S Fletcher: BUDSTAFF BILLY THE KID C.D. A.D.M. J.D.M. S.P.D.X.

3 Mrs K De Graauw: ZOE D A.D.M. J.D.M. C.D. J.D.O. G.D. S.D.

26 Open Agility

1 Ms R Atyeo: CH WINPARA FAST N THFURIOUS A.D.M. J.D.M. J.D.O. S.P.D.X. G.D. S.D. E.T. F.M.

2 Ms S Scafocchia: BINDI BOO S.D. J.D.O. A.D.O. S.P.D.X. C.D.X. A.D.M. J.D.M.

3 Ms A Gunther: JESS GUNFA A.D.M J.D.M E.T.

27 Novice Jumping

1 Miss J Thomas: BAILEY THOMAS

2 Ms L Saxton: CH KAZKEI PINK ZEPHYR

3 Mrs G Kisielnicki: KAYLADENE CHOC ROYAL

28 Excellent Jumping

1 Ms R Atyeo: YEOVILLE ALL HE CAN BE A.D. J.D. S.P.D.

2 Mr R & Mrs H Diamond: HOLLYBRIT SHARP ASA TACK

3 Ms L Mussett: CH SUGARGUM POWER N GLORY C.D.X. H.I.T. J.D.

29 Masters Jumping

1 Ms R Atyeo: CH WINPARA FAST N THFURIOUS A.D.M. J.D.M. J.D.O. S.P.D.X. G.D. S.D. E.T. F.M.

2 Mr E & Mrs D Chrystal: CH WAIWILTA WOODSTOCK T.D.X J.D.M. A.D.X.

3 C Denehey: PHINEAS FOGG J.D.X. A.D. AFCH

30 Open Jumping

1 C Denehey: PHINEAS FOGG J.D.X. A.D. AFCH

2 Miss S MacMillan: CORRIEDALE JESSIE A.D.M. J.D.M. A.D.O. J.D.O. S.D.X G.D. S.P.D.

3 Mrs M Jewell: BUBBLES J.D.X. A.D.X.

Congratulations!!!!

I went along on Saturday and everyone looked just amazing :o I took some photos of a couple of puppies... Sorry I have no idea who these gorgeous dogs are but thought I'd post some of the photos here - maybe someone will be able to identify them?

RetrieverJumping3.jpg

RetrieverJumping5.jpg

RetrieverJumping4.jpg

BoxerJumping.jpg

Hope their humans don't mind me posting these photos!

Agility and Jumping -

Thanks once again SwaY for sending us the list of winners and grinners.

Congratulations to all those on the list

A special congratulations to Denise Chrystal, Ron & Heather Diamond and Lynn Mussett

Wendy

The golden in the photos is 'Kanpei'. He belongs to Yuki Kamo who trains at Warringal. (They are a really entertaining team)

Congratulations to everyone ! (I believe the congratulations for Heather & Ron Diamond actually belong to their young son Jack who came 2nd in excellent jumping with his poodle. Nice to see some junior handlers coming along)

Can anyone tell me what the new area was like? I never enter the Royal as the old area was small and you always got a really tight course, which my dogs hate. Any improvements on this now ?

The golden in the photos is 'Kanpei'. He belongs to Yuki Kamo who trains at Warringal. (They are a really entertaining team)

Let me know if anyone has her email addy and I can send her the photos :rofl:

Thanks prodigybxr - Cooper's mum was very pleased to received those photos ;)

Bella had 2 runs, did well but didn't get any qualies. She did the distance in the open courses but I messed up the easy bits :thumbsup: Bella sure enjoyed herself though. She wasn't on in the afternoon at all, I wish I had put her in jumping as she was going really well.

Tilly had 2 runs too but she was more interested in seeing if there was any food on the ground as she was finding plenty of dropped food in the assembly area ;) She needs a bit of work I think but we haven't been able to train this year at all due to the club trying to get the grounds back in to shape. She is one one you met.

Bella is back on Sunday for agility games so hopefully we will have some luck there.

Edited by helen

Thanks, love the new avatar

We got a 3rd in excellent strategic pairs, no quali (our worst SP run ever) but at least we won some Advance dog food. Chanel 7 was filming us and the camera man said they might put Bella on the news because she looked best on camera but not sure if we made it on or not.

Excellent gamblers she did a fantastic job, but I was no where near where we wanted to be when the bell rang so we wasted too much time starting the gamble. I panicked and Bella started sniffing the ground at the start of the gamble but she was fine and got going once I relaxed.

In our first run the snooker we were clear until the last obtstacle (weavers).

The crowd seemed to be more into it yesterday and the atmosphere from last year had returned so it was a really enjoyable day.