Goodbye Juliet

kaywoman68

Just when I thought things couldnt get any worse than sending Rex to the :rolleyes: .......

Last week my stepmum commented saying Juliet (our Rough Collie) hadnt been looking well and wasnt really eating or drinking. On Friday, my sister took her to the vet. The vet said she was dehydrated and had to put her on a drip overnight while test results came back. It turns out she started having liver failure :love: The vet said they could operate but the chances were very very slim.....

I found out today when I dropped off the pet clippers to my Dad's. I offered to clip Tissue but my stepmum didnt want me to go to the backyard. After lots of asking, I found out that Juliet was given her wings and sent to the :( No-one wanted to tell me because of how I reacted to Rex :love:

Goodbye Jules. You have been a wonderful friend. Always so loyal and full of life. You always knew when I needed a cuddle and a kiss when I was feeling sad. I'm sorry we didnt get to spend so much time together when I moved out of home. Im sorry I wasnt there to see you off but everyone thought it was for the best because they knew I wouldnt be able to control myself :rofl: I hope you have seen your brother at the :( and he has shown you the way around.

I hope 2008 will be a better year! *fingers crossed*

post-6936-1199098500_thumb.jpg

Jules is on the right. We lost Romeo a few years ago from a car accident.

Edited by kaywoman68

OMG... I am so sorry to hear this news. I'm sure Juliet knows how much you loved her even if you didn't see her as much as you would've liked.

Rex will keep an eye out for her and show her the way.

RIP Juliet :rolleyes: Run free

Big hugs to you...

• 2 weeks later...