Puppy Preschool

Lemonlime

If you can, I'd find a non vet school puppy pre-school. Remember your pup won't be fully covered by vaccinations and many PPS's take place in the waiting room, where lots of potentially sick dogs have passed through.

All Paws Forward currently have 3 training centres within Sunbury area:

Sunbury on Sunday mornings at Sunbury Secondary College, Riddell Road, Sunbury. They have grassed areas as well as undercover areas, in case of inclement weather.

They also have a Melton Centre at The Willows Historical Park, Reserve Road at Melton, on Saturday mornings, and

Keilor Centre at Moorholme Park Pet Care Centre in Bassett Road, Melbourne Airport, and it is open on Tuesday evenings.

Contact them on 1300 K9 TRAINING or: 1300 598 724

Most vets in Sunbury, Sunbury Veterinary Hospital and All Creatures, normally conduct one puppy pre-school class per month and refer additional puppies to APF, Gap Road Veterinary refers to APF, but you may be best to speak with them directly to find out which is more suitable for you.

Edited by wayrod

I have never taken any of my pups to puppy preschool.

However I would like to try this out with my upcoming puppy. Can anyone recommend a good puppy preschool near Sunbury, VIC?

I dont reside in your state so I cant help you with a physical puppy school, but I highly recommend the new Puppy D.V.D. Pet or Pest by Val Bonney. Brisbane. It is a great D.V.D. covering birth, 1st 7 weeks of a puppies life, and then what you can expect from a puppy class. I know she has her D.V.D.'s and the book "Who's the Boss"? on ebay. The book will tell you why the dog does the things it does and how to go about preventing problems before they even arise. This is equipment every dog owner should have.

Bonmedia.

I have never taken any of my pups to puppy preschool.

However I would like to try this out with my upcoming puppy. Can anyone recommend a good puppy preschool near Sunbury, VIC?

I dont reside in your state so I cant help you with a physical puppy school, but I highly recommend the new Puppy D.V.D. Pet or Pest by Val Bonney. Brisbane. It is a great D.V.D. covering birth, 1st 7 weeks of a puppies life, and then what you can expect from a puppy class. I know she has her D.V.D.'s and the book "Who's the Boss"? on ebay. The book will tell you why the dog does the things it does and how to go about preventing problems before they even arise. This is equipment every dog owner should have.

Bonmedia.

Just curious - how much connection is there between "Bonmedia" and Val Bonney - seems to be a few posts you have made promoting her products and I thought that 1 of the rules of the forum was no self promotion? (pleasee note my comments have nothing to do with the products as I haven't seen or read the DVDs and books mentioned)

Apologies if I am wrong - just seems a bit of a coincidence with the user name and nature of the post...

wayrod: All Paws Forward currently have 3 training centres within Sunbury area:

Sunbury on Sunday mornings at Sunbury Secondary College, Riddell Road, Sunbury. They have grassed areas as well as undercover areas, in case of inclement weather.

They also have a Melton Centre at The Willows Historical Park, Reserve Road at Melton, on Saturday mornings, and

Keilor Centre at Moorholme Park Pet Care Centre in Bassett Road, Melbourne Airport, and it is open on Tuesday evenings.

Most vets in Sunbury, Sunbury Veterinary Hospital and All Creatures, normally conduct one puppy pre-school class per month and refer additional puppies to APF, Gap Road Veterinary refers to APF, but you may be best to speak with them directly to find out which is more suitable for you.

Wayrod, self promotion is not a recommendation!

Just curious - how much connection is there between "Bonmedia" and Val Bonney - seems to be a few posts you have made promoting her products and I thought that 1 of the rules of the forum was no self promotion? (pleasee note my comments have nothing to do with the products as I haven't seen or read the DVDs and books mentioned)

Apologies if I am wrong - just seems a bit of a coincidence with the user name and nature of the post...

I don't think you are wrong piper, a sales pitch pretending to be a third party recommendation is what it looks like. Bonmedia the name of the outfit that runs the ebay store that sells Val Bonney's products.

wayrod: All Paws Forward currently have 3 training centres within Sunbury area:

Wayrod, self promotion is not a recommendation!

The OP asked for puppy schools in a specific area. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them notifying the OP about puppy schools they own or are affiliated with in that area.