Moses And I Are Going To Be A Contestant On Australia's Got Talent

Me and Moses are going to make fools of ourselves and be conteststants on Australia's Got Talent. I did a little tiny Audition at the Pet and Animal Expo. We passed. Now I have to work on a routine to do together and get it done in 90 seconds. I also have to choose some music, and perhaps borrow someone to be in it as well. Any volunteers?? You will just have to stand there while Moses runs up to you and takes a towel out of your pocket and maybe a sock off your foot.

Anybody got any ideas?

Edited by whatevah

• 3 months later...

I brought Moses out on a wagon, then I had him to the hoop on a stick trick then when we did the ball on the nose trick, he slipped on the surface and started chasing the ball around the stage it bounced off a light and both he and the ball went into the audience. My husband watched it and said it was hilarious. I will try and put it up on youtube. Red said that we should develop it into an act and not just a bunch of dog tricks. But when you only have a week to prepare. Our audition was just a bunch of tricks at the crowded pet expo and they looked at my web page. I think they were desperate for an animal act.