Hyrdobath Bargin

Risyntira

Ok, OH brought me this yesterday

m_IMG_0011.jpg

m_IMG_0012.jpg

m_IMG_0013.jpg

As the title suggests, I need an ID made as I need to get some replacement parts, Looks like a dog had a ball and chewed a couple of buttons and wires ;) (Not mine)

So I guess I will need a new pump as well as the heater, filter, shower rose, Drainage valve, replacement floor, Thermostate dial, Entry door :rofl::(

So I am guessing I need to replace the whole 'guts' for it :cry:

I'm thinking Maybe I could just go to The barf shop or Hydrobath Australia, I think this bath could be a Fidos Commercial (?) Anyone know for sure?

Can anyone help... and if you have any of the parts listed above, I'd be happy to use them :rofl::)

Thanks

Forgot to add the price! :rofl: $65 :love:

Edited by Risyntira

Can't help with the makers. But I think it would be worth asking any hydrobath makers in your area if they would be able to fix it for you first.

You should be able to get most parts from Bunnings.

For the door you could get clear perspex cut to fit.

A plumber would be able to put it all together for you if your OH can't.

Good luck, what a bargain.

According to this thread Hydrobaths Australia went into voluntary administration:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...aths++australia

Are they still trading now?

No they are not trading anymore. (They actually owe people alotttttt of money!!!) But I did hear that some-one else has taken over and they have "Fido's" bath's now. I have a "Fido" bath and it look's exactly the same as the one you brought. And what a great bargain!!! But as the other's said go to Bunning's and then what you can't get there, then call a hydrobath supply place.

This bath has the same body as our Fido's baths. Mavlab, who are in Brisbane, stock a lot of the replacement parts, so you will be able to go there to get a new rose, floor and other things.

For repair, take it to an electrician. It is unlikely that bunnings will stock all of the replacement parts, and illegal and dangerous to attempt this type of electrical work unless you are suitably qualified. The electrician will be able to buy the pump and other electrical items cheaper from a wholesaler than you would be able to get them retail or from the hydrobath manufacturer.

Brandons Electrical have repaired two hydrobaths for us. I would recommend you give them a call and ask for a quote.