Loo My Sweet

madredeperros

Oh no, I just read this, I am so sorry.

I just was posting in the long thread about my ACDs and remembering the good times I had with them, and then was checking your website to see your lovely doggies ... then found this.

It's so hard to lose one that you love before their time.

My thoughts are with you.

Thank you, thank you & thank you. My heart hurts but I really appreciate all of you!

I have updated my thread in Breeders but I will put a short bit in here. I miss Loo so much but I had already decided to keep a daughter of hers out of this litter so now I know I will have a piece of her to continue on. It gives me peace. I think her puppies at the Rainbow Bridge must have needed her more than me so I am happy she is with them.

These 3 have accepted the bottle really well & they are now sleeping with full little bellies :thumbsup: Luckily by Friday they will be 3 weeks old so they are old enough to start weaning.

Also (almost making me cry) big daddy Buulii their sire, whose very name means "whirlwind" tippy toed into their kiddie pool this morning & curled his big body around his 3 tiny babes. I know they will do fine now.

Thank you all again,

Bonita (CDM)

Oh dear, I'm so very sorry. I never visit this section and now I know why. i'm really devastated. You poor thing, thank goodness you have lovely puppies to carry on Loo's beauty and personality and to keep you busy (very busy I should think!). Such a shame. Please take care of yourself too, how lovely that Buulii has taken over parenting. Lovely boy.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...