Drive Training Workshop

I wish the time would go faster.

I know I said I'd be in the car pooling in PMs AO, but I'm thinking it would not be the best idea, Jarrah has been overly dominant with other dogs, and although she has been very friendly in controlled on leash meetings over the last fe weeks, I'm not sure how she'd go confined in a car with another dog for the duration of the drive.

Myself and Mr Wobbly are also thinking we might make a weekend of it, though and staying in Kurrajong the night if you are still organising that Luke. :o

We are in for the weekend i will be booking our cabin tommorrow.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gillbear and I stayed at the place in Kurrajong which had the old trains our the front. They had cabins or trains you could rent

It was very nice and the folks there were wonderful - highly reccomend them and they are only about 5 minutes from K9 Force's property

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nearly everyone has paid in full (PIF), anyone that has missed out is still welcome to contact me with regards to the next session.

more details will follow by email nearer the date

please count me in for the next one! :thumbsup: thanks

look forward to feedback on this one too

• 2 weeks later...

Yay it's getting closer! :thumbsup:

Your PM box was full AO, and I never got to answer the questions you asked, so I'm putting the answers here:

-I am bringing my dog :rolleyes:

-She's an amstaff (according to her microchip), medium sized, about 22kgs.

-She is not DA when she meets other dogs, in the contrary, submissive and playful, however I can't allow her to play with other dogs because when she gets overstimulated (and she's VERY excitable) she will grab other dogs by the neck and bring them down, scary for the other dog, though she has never caused any harm. She's fine so long as she's doesn't play with other dogs off lead.

Re car pooling I am coming from the central coast, I will be driving and I'm happy to bring people, or tow a trailer, but another dog only if it's in a trailer) if can pick them up within 40kms or so of Umina Beach.

Thanks again (and again, and again) for organising this :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the day

Yes I'm looking really forward to it too. So many questions... :(

I will be bringing my staffy (with a hint of kelpie) Jake.

He's pretty good apart from the skateboard obssession - but I expect there won't be too much of those around. Otherwise you will all be treated to a classic case of "displaced prey drive" (or so I am told).

Haven't decided which dog I'd like to bring, decides on the foster(s) I have at the time.

Happy to participate in a pizza fest at lunchtime, I think that sounds like a great idea.

Reddog21, do you think I could hitch a ride with you please?

He's pretty good apart from the skateboard obssession - but I expect there won't be too much of those around.

Dang .... there goes Steve's idea for making a special entrance!!! ;)