Agility Equipment In Perth

Better pets & gardens sell some agility stuff,whether its cheap i dont now otherwise head down to bunnings & start creating

Its not :D I think a tunnel was around the $70 mark (A non bendy one, I got similar from ebay for $20) and the rest is expensive too.

Jumps are a piece of cake to make, I made some a few months ago, for freestanding ones all you need is PVC pipe, joiners, caps if you really want and tape to make it look pretty :rofl: :rofl:

The cheapest place I have found for PVC pipe, thanks to Ptolomy, was the hardware on Warton Road in Huntingdale next to Charcoal Chicken. It is considerably cheaper than Bunnings.

I don't have a dog walk but I have an A Frame, my OH welded the frame and I just attached the wood and painted it. Probably cost $150-$200 all up. I'd be happy to share where I got everything and how it was made if you need :rofl:

It's not full size though, it's narrower and the sides are about 1.8m long. Very handy for training contacts and getting him used to it.

I'm pretty sure I noticed a small dog walk / contact trainer at Better Pets and Gardens in Canning Vale :) and if I recall correctly it was about $150.

Thanks everyone, unfortunately with work 1 day a week, uni 1 day a week, agility Tuesday nights, showing some weekends, gymbaroo with my 8month old daughter on mondays and being a housewife and mum - constructing anything is definately not an option!! :)

But the jumps look easy, so i might have a go at that, it was mainly the tunnel (as she hates it!) and the walk - to teach the contact at the end and maybe a seesaw. I might take you up on that offer Ptolomy, if your son is into making a bit of xtra cash?

I had a look for tunnels on ebay, but there is none there, so i will keep looking.

I might check Allpets too as i get stuff cost price. :D

Allpets don't have any agility equipment.

Tunnels generally they have to come from the Eastern States. Speak to Yvonne Haynes at ACWA training I think she is looking at buying some more for Southern River so you might be able to get a discount bulk price.

PVC jumps aren't that hard to make - if you can work out what you need cut you can even sweet talk the staff at Bunnings into cutting it to size for you if they aren't busy :rolleyes: .

Speak to Yvonne Haynes at ACWA training I think she is looking at buying some more for Southern River so you might be able to get a discount bulk price

already purchased but there is a thought not to sell the old ones but to raffle them, might only cost you a dollar :rolleyes:

Bunnings sell collapsable compost bins in green mesh you can buy for about $5... buy a few take the ends off and strap them together. A few people I know have done that and they are not particularly robust but excellent for homework

Oi bugger off Amypie - I want the raffled agility stuff - I asked first!! :rofl: :D

Sounds good Rusky, be sure to let us know. Or maybe i will run up to Simone first thing next Tuesday before Amypie gets there and suck up to her big time!! :love:

Oi bugger off Amypie - I want the raffled agility stuff - I asked first!! :(:laugh:

Sounds good Rusky, be sure to let us know. Or maybe i will run up to Simone first thing next Tuesday before Amypie gets there and suck up to her big time!! :(

doesn't belong to Simone... she might want to join in the raffle too :) Usually we sell them but have an idea to raffle and give half profit to a fundraiser.We aren't selling them all just a couple.

Are the compost bin tunnels bendy
they are spiral wired,like the tunnels. I think but can't remember that it was Mel who first told me he did that for his shepherds, since then I have seen the bins at other hardware stores too, maybe crazy clarkes? might be cheaper and for little dogs they are fine.

AND Amypie - what dogs do you have so i can identify you and race you to buy all the raffle tickets!! :)

You cant miss me, im the dork with the whippet in foundation adult class - last week i tried to direct Scarlett through the tyre and ran into the edge of it, made it move and scared the crap out of her!! :)

Oh Stonegrace I think amypie needs to rock up with a video camera just to film that :) . You'll probably get to meet me one day if your still around when I make my annual trek to Perth :) - well its starting to become that way.