Help Needed

persephone

hi...

I am looking for a FREE ,SIMPLE resizing program for my elderly Dad...he keeps on sending me 2mp pics :rolleyes: takes nearly an hour to download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photorazr and irfanview are out,definitely.(don't know how anyone can understand irfanview... :D )

he does not use picasa, photoshop or any online photo-hosting programs.

I would like a very simple..visual on-screen thingy...

remember seeing one at some stage..it showed the photo..then previews of size etc..and was very much click and click, and done :mad

cannot find anything decent...and it is taking forever with dial-up :confused:

anyone?

I don't think he uses O/E or outlook either :laugh: May have to suggest it.

Seeing as how he lives waay up in Q'land any explaining is on phone or via email... makes things tricky.

THANKS!!

I thought picasa was not only free, but super easy? I don't have it but I thought that was it's claim to fame...

I thought there was something that came with Windoze, too...

OK, how's this if he's on Windows...

right click the photo, Send to, Mail recipient, make all my pictures smaller, Show more options, tick Small, OK - goes right to the mail program already as an attachment

right click the photo, Send to, Mail recipient, make all my pictures smaller, Show more options, tick Small, OK - goes right to the mail program already as an attachm

Duuuuh :eek: how did i miss THAT one ?????????????? :confused:

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :(

LOL no problem. I had no idea until you asked, but I thought good ol' Bill must have built something in to make life easy and all internal to his OS :kissbetter:

Edited by kja