Bye Ruby Girl

abzndbonnie

I've honestly been putting and putting this off.

but now it's time.

Last saturday, we had to send ruby to the gods above. It was her time, with hip displaysia, and lymphoma that had risen for the 3rd time , her body had given up on her.

We stayed with her until she had gone. Having a dog since you've had since you were 6 years old, 12 years later it is hard to let go of such a wise dog that has taught you so much along the way.

The vet told us her heart was still very strong, but her body had just given up.That was always the way with her. She would ALWAYS get up to see us when we went out in the backyard with them, and only this day, she would not get up. we had to physically get her up.

She is so smart , and was always considered a second mum to me .

Bonnie and I will miss you so much ruby dog, rest in peace :confused::hugsmiley

ed10qh0.jpg

So sorry to hear this sad news, the tears will flow and time will heal a broken heart, but the wonderful memories of Ruby will stay in your heart forever.

Rest in peace Dear Ruby and rest assured that my boy Hugo (boxer) who recently made his journey to the bridge will be waiting for you. :confused:

Oh abzndbonnie, I'm so sorry it must still be very hard for you :eek: You are now missing your lifelong companion that you shared your childhood with. It is going to take some time to heal. RIP Ruby :confused: and abzndbonnie you life is that much richer having had Ruby!

Abz

I am so sorry sweetheart.

She was a beautiful girl who lived a good life with you as her mate :D

:eek:

:confused:

Run fast Ruby, when you see two fawn boxers joined at the hip acting all goofy thats Chief & Molly, they'll help you.

Guest Clover

Oh Abbie i am so sorry :confused:. You gave her a great 12 years, hold tight to the good memories.

Rest easy Ruby, no more pain sweet girl.

:eek: