Shamus Has His Ccd Title !

On the weekend at Maryborough trial, Shamus (Aust CH Suthenskys Shamelesstar) gained his final qualifier for his CCD title and also passed his Novice Sweepstakes too ! Proving beauty can have brains :scared:. He will now take a little time out from trialling while I concentrate on getting his heelwork better. Im so proud of my boy as he only started obedience training at them beginning of the year, and it is all so new for him. Thankyou to all those that have admired Shamus and and have given us so much advice and encouragement so far.

Edited by kelpiesrule

Congratulations and well done to the both of you.

It was all very easy afterall. Now on to Novice. You should keep him going while he is "on a roll".

If he was going really well in his heeling I would keep going with him, but I need to get his focus back on me, he is listening to the judge and missing signals, and has started lagging, so want to get that all back on track again... :laugh: No rush really, I want to enter him at Brisbane Ekka in Novice, so cant push him too much before that or he wont qualify for it.

Thanks to everyone for their congrats !! :laugh:

On the weekend at Maryborough trial, Shamus (Aust CH Suthenskys Shamelesstar) gained his final qualifier for his CCD title and also passed his Novice Sweepstakes too ! Proving beauty can have brains :D. He will now take a little time out from trialling while I concentrate on getting his heelwork better. Im so proud of my boy as he only started obedience training at them beginning of the year, and it is all so new for him. Thankyou to all those that have admired Shamus and and have given us so much advice and encouragement so far.

Well done! How old is he?

On the weekend at Maryborough trial, Shamus (Aust CH Suthenskys Shamelesstar) gained his final qualifier for his CCD title and also passed his Novice Sweepstakes too ! Proving beauty can have brains :rofl:. He will now take a little time out from trialling while I concentrate on getting his heelwork better. Im so proud of my boy as he only started obedience training at them beginning of the year, and it is all so new for him. Thankyou to all those that have admired Shamus and and have given us so much advice and encouragement so far.

Well done! How old is he?

Shamus is only 16 months old, he has been showing since he was 3 months old, gaining his Aust Champ title in early March this year. In January I decided he would be a fun obedience dog, so thought I had better start training him :confused: he didnt even know what sit meant at the beginning of the year :rofl: he is a clever boy and a joy to have around.

Apologies KR only just saw this, :laugh: congrats to you both :laugh:

LOL thanks Hesa :rofl:

Hi Mirawee, I was really slack and didnt take pics from his last trial, the friend I went with was kinda in a hurry to go home as it was a 3 hour trip !! :rofl:

Maybe I will set him up with his ribbons and stuff and take a pic of him on the weekend if I get time.