Treat Bags

I use a black dog one as well. I need a new one as my current one stinks but it is 5 years old.

Hi Sezy I bought the liner to go in mine for that very reason. When you get your new one you might want to think about the liner as it can be taken out and washed. Or as a cheap alternative .. a plastic ziplock bag .. can be taken from teh fridge and easily put in teh pouch and then thrown away (I know .. not very environmentally friendly suggestion that one .. or like me ... washed with the dished and hung up to dry refilled and then used again for the Blackdog bag insert.

I did have the liner years ago but I can't remember what happened to it. I have also used the zip lock bags on and off. It has only gotten the smell since OH has been using it and he does the washing up and well can miss things for a few days. The treat pouch that I use but don't like goes in the dishwasher so there is no smell there.

• 2 weeks later...

hay guys i really want to get a black dog treat bag, but i dont have a credit card. my local vet are supplied with there products but they wouldn't order it in for me.

does anyone know of a shop in south east vic that would order one in for me??

thanks for any help.

hay guys i really want to get a black dog treat bag, but i dont have a credit card. my local vet are supplied with there products but they wouldn't order it in for me.

thanks for any help.

If you don't have a CC, but still happy to buy online, you could get it from Ebay but pay direct debit? There is at least one seller on there that accepts DD.

thanks for any help.

If you don't have a CC, but still happy to buy online, you could get it from Ebay but pay direct debit? There is at least one seller on there that accepts DD.

i never thought of that. thanks. i'll have to have a look.

thanks again.

I saw an add for this little gadget. Does anyone use one of these.

http://www.doog.com.au/product.htm

My OH bought me one of these after I showed him the website. :)

Haven't used it for dog training yet but handy for walks...

Except it doesn't fit around my hips even when it's on it's biggest cause I'm abit chubby :p ...sits higher up above my belly button. But I don't mind. :mad

I have the blackdog one but I just brought this one and it's actually the same one thats on the Leerburg dvd's.

I love my blackdog one and have the liner as well but it just wasn't big enough for walks to put the keys,phone etc in so got the one from Airdogs for our walks as it has a full pouch.

Guest Clover

They look great 2Toller's :eek:.

Jules, i will have to order a new treat bag/ belt soon. Mine has finally given in. I tried to fix it but the lid keeps on falling off, it did well for the ammount of use it got + a few dogs at different times chewing on it though :mad.