Goodby Zelly......

Imoenboxers

Tonight I had to do the hardest thing. But had to share it along with my friends and part owners in Zelda (Imoen Dreams Come True).

Zelda, who is and forever will be my baby was Put to sleep after being diagnosed with Chronic renal failure at 11 months of age (11 days before her 1st birthday).......

Zel was an outgoing pup before she got sick, but was alway human orientated, thought she was human! But aren't all Boxers...... I kept her here until she was 6 months of age, but couldn't keep both her and her sister. I rehomed her to the BEST of homes with Mel and Michael here in Canberra who took on Zel's sister Cleo. It wasn't until Cleo and Zel got into a huge blue that Zel came back to live with the Imoen Boxer gang again.

I was told today that Zelly was in Chronic renal failure and was not going to survive. I, along with Mel (the other mother to her) had to make the decision, the hardest decision, to have her not suffer at all and to PTS......

So as of 9:30 tonight, Zelly Well, otherwise know as Imoen Dreams Come True, was put to sleep to leap and bound over the rainbow bridge...... She had the best 11 months that a Boxer could have asked for, spoilt rotten!. She was always spoilt rotten, and for good reason.....

Live free baby girl and we will join you at some stage to become a whole family again........

Mel ( your breeder and original mummy......)

Edited by Imoenboxers

Oh i am SO SORRY to hear the horrible news :thumbsup:

It is a hard time, especially when you have to make the decision but you made the right choice and were kind to her rather than yourselves, a few more months with her would have had her in pain so it is so good to hear that you let her go so she could go in peace.

I am sure she is still around...look for signs in the coming months around the house, and just remember she is happy and out of pain now.

Thoughts are with you xo

Del