What Do I Use To Bath Puppy?

tommyspazz

Hey All,

As the subject states just wanting to know what everyone uses to bath their puppies? Rajko is an 11 week old GS is getting a tad smelly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks heaps

I use Aloveen shampoo and conditioner.

I also need about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter smeared on the side of the bath to keep him occupied. Plus a handful of chicken treats. :thumbsup:

Followed by a blow-dry and a brush and comb...he's so much nicer when he's nice :rolleyes:

ps - don't use people shampoo - it's too harsh for dogs.

Edited by Luke W

Hey All,

As the subject states just wanting to know what everyone uses to bath their puppies? Rajko is an 11 week old GS is getting a tad smelly.

Thanks heaps

I also need about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter smeared on the side of the bath to keep him occupied. Plus a handful of chicken treats. :thumbsup:

Followed by a blow-dry and a brush and comb...he's so much nicer when he's nice :rolleyes:

I used Aloveen for Gypsy when she was little too.

The peanut butter is a great suggestion Luke! I wish I had though of that :rolleyes: I normally just pull Gyps into the bath with me!

Hey All,

Thanks heaps

I used Aloveen for Gypsy when she was little too.

The peanut butter is a great suggestion Luke! I wish I had though of that :rolleyes: I normally just pull Gyps into the bath with me!

I tihnk I might start showering with Barkly once a fortnight - I suspect it'd be easier and more fun for both of us !!!!!

I also need about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter smeared on the side of the bath to keep him occupied. Plus a handful of chicken treats. :rolleyes:

You are so clever Luke :thumbsup: you always have awesome ideas and tricks up your sleeve, what a lucky puppy you have :rolleyes:

Have fun bathing your puppy tommyspazz :rolleyes:

I also need about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter smeared on the side of the bath to keep him occupied. Plus a handful of chicken treats. :mad

You are so clever Luke :) you always have awesome ideas and tricks up your sleeve, what a lucky puppy you have :love:

Have fun bathing your puppy tommyspazz :cheer:

Thx BDL - I'm an information sponge!

Thx BDL - I'm an information sponge!

You sound like me - I read everything and anything non fictional that I can get my hands on, once I get hooked on reading something that's it I've just got to know as much as I can about the topic :eek:

Edited by BIG-DOG-LOVER

Well bathed Rajko last night with the Aloveen and he smells fantastic!! Back to the puppy smell not the stinky smell hahaha

Was a bit of a challenge but he calmed down after only a few mins and just sat in the bath playin with the water..so all went well!

Thank you everyone for your help!