Erny Has Puppy Breath In The Home!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh Erny, you didn't tell me that puppy was not long on its way when I spoke to you earlier this week......Hmmmm.

He's gorgeous and has trouble written all over his face. Welcome to the world of puppy rearing, you know how it goes......

1. Sleepless nights

2. Puppy wee and poo all over the place until house training is well estabslished

3. Plenty of toys to trip over and break your ankle on whilst you take him out for toilet at 3am!

4. Vet visits

5. Mouthing

6. Forget the garden....that's history :laugh:

It's enough to send you to the land of :rolleyes: and :confused:

Seriously, congratulations on the arrival of Hank the Tank (don't know if you've named him yet but thought I'd add my suggestion).

I cannot wait to meet him.

:rolleyes: YAY!!!! :confused:

He's simply adorable! :( I'm getting my "team pup" tshirts printed & pom poms ordered as we type :laugh:

Seriously though, Sarah: Great name for a dog :nods: Think about it :cool:

ETA: btw, 5 pages and only ONE picture?? You're letting the team down, yknow :laugh:

Edited by MsJames

:rolleyes: My OH (who doesn't read Dol) just walked in and I said to him have a look at Ernys puppy and showed him the photo.

He oohhhed and awwwed and said how cute he is, how cheeky he looks then as he went to walk out he piped up with, "he looks like a Roger"! :confused:

...that said, please keep us all up to date with little "Rijstone Ry Cooder"'s progress. (No offence intended of course!!!).
:rolleyes: :laugh: ..... not sure if I understand the reference to "Ry Cooder" .... or whether I should?
Feel free to PM me training tips for say, recall and heel, and Be Quiet! :confused:
:laugh: Thanks RG. I'll bear that in mind. :)

Sorry Erny - You were looking for a "cool" name - Ry Cooder- very cool, but probably back in the 70's, 80's (someone please correct the dates if need be :cool: ) He is a Rijstone isnt he??

Just to make sure you read the second point there correctly - You will be sending me tips not the other way round :(

Dog, I really cant believe that my darling little girl is now 2! How does time pass by so quickly - make sure you have as much fun with him as a little pup as you can Erny, he wont stay that weeny for long.

RG

Welcome to your new bundle of joy Erny :confused::laugh::(

Im sorry, but being a ridgie owner, I find it quite ironic that your introducing your Ridgie in the Traning/Obedience thread............

LOL ..... I have always enjoyed a challenge ;)

...that said, please keep us all up to date with little "Rijstone Ry Cooder"'s progress. (No offence intended of course!!!).

:rolleyes: :o ..... not sure if I understand the reference to "Ry Cooder" .... or whether I should?

Ahhh, I can see it now, "Gr.Ch. Rijstone Ry Cooder UDX".

:laugh: .... we'll see :).

He certainly is a gorgeous little tyke, more pictures please!

Thanks. Have a few piccies. My little man certainly found his voice and I promise you it is a big one. I will get to the piccies as soon as I can. Must admit I've been busy putting into practice all the stuff I have in the past recommended other people to do. Glad I can't be quoted as saying it is easy.

Feel free to PM me training tips for say, recall and heel, and Be Quiet! :cool:

:) Thanks RG. I'll bear that in mind. ;)

Sorry Erny - You were looking for a "cool" name - Ry Cooder- very cool, but probably back in the 70's, 80's (someone please correct the dates if need be :) ) He is a Rijstone isnt he??

Just to make sure you read the training point there correctly - You will be sending me tips not the other way round :eek:

Dog, I really cant believe that my darling little girl is now 2! How does time pass by so quickly - make sure you have as much fun with him as a little pup as you can Erny, he wont stay that weeny for long.

RG

Just 1 question - WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG????.........

I think I needed the time to build up the energy! This little man has been keeping me very busy .... and my 'ignoring' for his frequent demanding (loudly) has gone out the window temporarily as he paid me back with a dose of the squirts that then got scattered all over the crate and splattered onto the carpet. :laugh:

But it's ok. He's soundo at the moment on my lap, with his head resting on the lap top as I type.

I saw the name "Kosey" and whilst I admit he is definitely 'cosey' atm, I don't think that's his name.

Honestly - he hasn't given me much time to properly consider any names today.

What about Hakunamatata, it wouldnt be hard to call out in a recall!!!! :)

;) ..... with any luck, his recall will have been completed by the time I finished getting through THAT name!! :laugh: