Getting Red Dirt Out Of Coats

Hi all,

I had an airconditioner installed on monday and because my house is red brick, where they drilled the fittings into the wall, underneath it there is a lot of red dust outside. Zero has decided it would be a fantastic idea to go and lie right where the dust is (sweeping it just spreads it around, it's so fine and i can't pick it up!) and now looks like he's been running around in kalgoolie!

Anyone know how to get that red tinge out of his coat?

:thumbsup: I have the same problem with Mistral at obediance, its all red dirt and by the end of it hes bright orange! I have been forced to give him a bath when it happens, if anyone knows a better way I too would love to hear it.

I'm on red dirt and just tried the Plush Puppy whitening shampoo, reckon it has been the best thing. A week after the bath and someone asked me if I had just washed the dogs as they were black & white, instead of black & orange!!!

Grrrr - Haven't had a chance to bath him yet *wishes she had her hydrobath already* and he's still got a red tinge to the hair on his back legs!

The Double K - Grimenator Shampoo works a treat i've had dogs come into the salon with shoe polish or car oil on them and they go home white after only 1 shampoo.

http://www.clipperworld.com.au/shop/index....p;productId=155