Beau's Burn

Can I get those juices at health food shops wolfgirl? :)

Yes you can, not sure about the Mangosteen as not alot of people have it. Just check the percentage rate as some of them are really low and try for organic also.

When my mallie had Osteosarcoma I gave him the Noni Juice and it really made a huge difference, unfortunately it had hit his lungs so we knew we couldn't save him but at least his last few months his quality of life was good :p

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm thanks laffi, I think I will try the Artemis next. :laugh: I remember being told it was good, might have to do some research.

He was having VAN omega blend oil, but it started to reallly upset his tummy (lots of gas and yucky loose poos) so he is off that for now.

GG

Man that is looking really good GG! :o:)

Try Mega Oil from the health food shop (a little expensive around $33 for a 500ml bottle) and 50 mls a day - worked great to restore Benson's coat when he was really scruffy after heaps of hot spots. No loose stolls from it either! :) Good luck hon! I know you will get there!

Beau is looking so much better :thumbsup: . You must be so relieved with the progress he has made so far.

I have found that flaxseed oil has helped fosters with poor coats. Get the refrigerated one from health food shops, and add some to his daily meals (and continue to keep it in the fridge so it doesnt go off). Some info on flaxseed oil here

I just joined a couple of days ago and am trying to read some post to learn a little abut the dogs and folks here.

I am totally shocked at what happeed to you beautiful boy. I must say, you handled it better than I would have. I would have been in a state of rage had that happened to one of my goldens---or any breed of dog I owned. It is bad enough it happened, but to not tell you and start treatment at once is inexcusable.

I hope he recoveres 100% and gets back into the ring.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the good wishes guys,

He is almost back to his old self now, I am thinking about taking him to a couple of members comps before I enter him in any shows, just to see if judges notice his scar and get him back into the swing of things :mad

GG

Thanks for the good wishes guys,

He is almost back to his old self now, I am thinking about taking him to a couple of members comps before I enter him in any shows, just to see if judges notice his scar and get him back into the swing of things :cry:

GG

Oh GG - I am soooo happy to hear he is doing so well!!! :cry: I can't wait hear the report back about him getting first place in this first show!!! I just know he will be awesome!!! :):cry::cry: GO BEAU!!!