Watching Wowsa

Lynai

I always thought it would be fun to put together a photo essay chronicling the growth of this giant breed.

So I\'m going to Chronicle the growth and life of Wowsa on this thread (if y\'all don\'t mind) :thumbsup:

Here he is Greesons MM32 Wowsa! Wowsa! aka: Wowsa

Born July 16th,2008

New pup (he is the fawn pup at the top)

Wowsa3wks.jpg

At 5 Wks

Wowsa5weeks-1.jpg

7 1/2 weeks

Wowsa7wks-1.jpg

and tonight at 13 weeks (44 LBS/20.4 kg)

Wowsa002.jpg

At 18 weeks (72 LBS/32.6 kg)

Wowsa049.jpg

5 Months old (44kg)

Wowsa018-1.jpg

Wowsa at 6 mos old (52kg)

Wowsa090119019-1.jpg

Wowsa at 9 mos (77kg)

Wowsa9mosporch1-1.jpg

Wowsa at 1 year (80kg)

WowsaJuly09-2-2.jpg

Wowsa at 24 months (88 kg) have a diff one in my signature line, taken same time

IMG_0257.jpg

Edited by Lynai

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, Wow what a Beautiful boy, it is amazing how the large breeds seem to grow so quick as pups. Great idea to see photos in order of how he grows, looking forward tot he next installment!!

Thanks everyone, I thought it would be fun to watch him grow here on a thread and share.

Cassie, he came home this very evening..that picture was taken about 20 minutes after he arrived home (about 3 hours ago) :thumbsup:

Great thread Lynai. :happydance2: He is so gorgeous and we all get to see him grow, what a privilege. :mad Do we get to see the gangly stage? My camera collected dust around that time with Rocco. :cheer:

Oh yes, I'll post the knees and elbows stage. I really do want to document it, as it will assist me in evaluating his offspring at a later date. So I'll post those funky teenager pictures. I love it when their back ends go higher than their front ends :cry:

PugH, you could of had the boy this morning at 6:30 am when he wanted outside NOW! LOL, I also forgot to puppy proof my house before his arrival, needless to say, I'm running around, picking stuff up off the floor or disengaging stuff from his mouth :shakehead:

Great thread Lynai. :happydance2: He is so gorgeous and we all get to see him grow, what a privilege. :( Do we get to see the gangly stage? My camera collected dust around that time with Rocco. :cheer:

Oh yes, I'll post the knees and elbows stage. I really do want to document it, as it will assist me in evaluating his offspring at a later date. So I'll post those funky teenager pictures. I love it when their back ends go higher than their front ends :cry:

PugH, you could of had the boy this morning at 6:30 am when he wanted outside NOW! LOL, I also forgot to puppy proof my house before his arrival, needless to say, I'm running around, picking stuff up off the floor or disengaging stuff from his mouth :shakehead:

I think I could do 6.30 for that face - send him over please :mad

No apologies necessary Rocco, Sahrene does have some nice pooches and she is close to where I live, so we share a mutual desire to take eachothers dogs :rofl: :rofl: She has some real nice ones.

Yes!! We are close and I would love to at least steal some smooches from those lovely pooches!!

Sahrene

• 3 weeks later...