Watching Wowsa

Lynai

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ari, he weighed at 77kg last week. I don't expect him to gain weight as fast now and he will probably be around 85 or so at a year, probably 95-100 at two and max weight should be around his daddy's weight 110-115 ish.

raz, you should see that poor couch when all of them want to crowd up on it :thumbsup:

Edited by Lynai

Wowsa and my boy Mort are practically the same age, I remember that you were getting him a few weeks after I was bringing Mort home....

I thought my boy was a good size at 30kgs but Wowsa is double + more than that! .... what a beautiful boy as well! I have loved watching him grow on this thread ... it was a brilliant idea to start

I love the name Mortimer, and "Mort" just fits him to a T :laugh:

Rocco, no he never has gone through a true gangly stage, more like stages of awkwardness, where his body parts dont seem to belong, a funky head, more like a teenager whos nose appears too big for their face or, well, they just seem a bit odd, not bad, but you know they are immature...does that make sense. I think it is Wowsa Greiner Hall lines that have kept him pretty bulky.

BDL, don't you find Claude no longer looks big, just other dogs look smaller, lol. I was shocked at the scale too, as my Girl Xia, who is only a smidge smaller and much more heavy boned, looks like a tank at the same weight, Wowsa looks pretty lean. I think its a male/female thing, males get away with a lot more weight without looking fat. Seems mastiffs are no exception :wave:

Cassie, good to see you, thanks, he is a sweetheart to boot..and the lovely Zephyr and Hudson are as fine as always.

raz, you should see our leather couch, I swear it lost 6 inches in height over the years from all the sitting on it.

Awww thanks all..it has been really fun for me to document his growth here in photos...I'm glad some other people are enjoying the documentation too :thumbsup:

Sorry for the redundancy here, these pics are also posted in the Mastiff thread, but I thought I would throw them here as well.

Wowsa the water hound!!

Should I go in or not?

Wowsalake09-2-1.jpg

Go in!!!

Wowsalake09-8-1.jpg

Wowsalake09-4-2.jpg

Wowsalake09-7-1.jpg

Edited by Lynai

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...