Prefix Search Australia Wide Www.prefixsearch.com.au

SwaY

I have taken the prefixes down - I will enter them into the new database when it's built (very, very soon)

Saves me doubling up.

Feel free to add more in her for me to add.

Thanks K :)

CLANKAREE can be added also.

Sorry,I forgot to put up the breeds.

CLANKAREE

-Papillons

-Gordon Setters

-Collie Roughs

Edited by Clankaree

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sway - just noticed you are adding breeds... thought you could do with these extras

Wysiwyg - Golden Retrievers

Sagapore - English Setters, Cocker Spaniels, English Springer Spaniels, Jack Russell Terriers (she hasn't bred a Springer or JRT litter for some time but it would still pop up in pedigrees here and there).

Waratah - Jack Russell Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Whippet

* IF possible, maybe the state the breeder resides?? (tho I realize there's a heap of work in it already, without this further info)

I have not coded in states, and I am not convinced that it would be wise to do so :rofl:

Reasons being:

1. People move around all the time and it would be a logistical nightmare trying to keep the states correct

2. Some breeders may not want their states listed

3. There are now over 2000 prefixes in the database and it would take a VERY long time to edit each of those to include information on state :laugh::)

You are doing a great job Sway! :)

More prefixes for you (all Cocker Spaniels) - Tarrendayle, Brightleaf, Bennadale

Just a thought, so that you don't cop abuse from people when they have searched for a prefix, not found it and then not been given their choice by the ANKC when they apply, it might be good for you to put a disclaimer on the website to cover yourself.

Something like - "Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this list, the owners do not guarantee that every Australian prefix is listed. Nor do we guarantee that applicants will be granted their requested prefix by the ANKC simply because it is not listed as a current prefix on this site." Or words to that effect. There are some weirdos out there! :laugh:

Guest PixieOfWrath

Baronmoore was also Dalmatians :)

Covejack - Jack Russell Terriers

Also in JRTs... Walampton, Bluepanda, Bossjack, Lemosa, Whatajack, Joelleigh... you may have some of those already, I'll look properly later and go through Finta's pedigree. :laugh:

THANK YOU to all the little busy fingers behind the keyboard who are helping to add prefixes.

Come and out yourselfs!!

:)

NO WAY :rofl:

I see you have caps stuck on :rofl:

Warley has entered over 400 prefixes THIS morning! :laugh: