Snoopy 93 - 2008

Zhou Xuanyao

I wanted to make a record here on DOL, for my best mate snoop dog.

This was my dog growing up. Mum surprised me with him one day after school, I was about 11. We lived in an apartment at the time. When they found out they told mum to get rid of the dog, she said no, what about we get rid of you :thumbsup:

So we moved and gave him the best life a dog could have for nearly 16 years. He had a great life, happy, independent, friendly, confident, and obedient, what a good dog. He was a Maltese x Shitzue.

He seemed in perfect health, never had a thing wrong with him his whole life. A few days ago he stopped eating and started acting really upset and not moving around a great deal. Today he had a seizure, mum took him to the vet, and after blood tests and an ultrasound the vet said his passages are blocked and he is 95% certain its cancer. He said it was too risky to operate because of his age and he is very weak. Mum had him pts and he slipped away quickly a peacefully in her arms.

RIP Snoopy, love you mate.

Awww, those little dogs just steal a little corner of your heart and live there forever. My darling Gemma was a similar little cross breed, I got her long before designer dogs were known, she was a sweetie and left me devestated last year when she died of a stroke at age 14. I'd had her longer than my daughter or my husband.

I feel your pain, you will never forget your mate.

I've only just seen this Cal. I'm so sorry, big hugs to you and your mum. What a champ your mum is, to do what needed to be done to keep Snoopy when you first got him and for standing by him to the very end.

Rest in peace Snoop, you were obviously greatly loved :laugh: