Mitzi, Oz & Maxz

Mellyo

Thank you all.. I think that is the worst part, to lose one dog would have been hard enough.. But to have them all gone at once.. there are no words.

I hope they're having fun at the ;) .. hopefully they have an endless supply of tennis balls, lots of water to jump in, dirt to dig in and for Oz (well for all of them, but Oz was a bit of a gutz and a snuggler), lots of cuddles and food :rofl:

:):cry::cry: Oh gosh, I can't believe what has happened to you, my thoughts are with you losing your 3 doggies all at once so tragically.

Cross over the :o puppies & enjoy yourselves whilst you wait to be reunited with your human family one day.

RIP. Mitzi :( , Oz :) & Maxz. :mad

Take care Mellyo & family. :(

So sorry Mellyo, how heartbreaking to lose all at once, I'm so glad you have all these fond memories of them all, they sounded like very sweet friends!

I guess one consolation is that none of the dogs had to go through losing each other, I've heard pets can grieve terribly for their companions, including other pets of course.

Sorry again :thumbsup:

How tragic, to lose all of them at once. I do feel for you. Such a terrible thing. I guess you are sure they were the 3 hit by the train, it sounds too coincidental, doesn't it.

I hope your puppy brings you comfort :confused: