Camp Tailwaggers - Gold Coast

Le Hammer and Keith Edwards weekend Agility Camp - 15th/16th November - 1 cabin left plus camping

Brisbane Judges Obedience Show 'N Go (ring runouts) - Sunday 23rd November - FREE day

Maree Field Dances With Dogs weekend Camp - 29th/30th November - 1 cabin left plus camping

ANN - CAMP TAILWAGGERS

Can't wait for the Le Hammer and Keith Edwards weekend Agility Camp this weekend ;)

Le Hammer and Keith Edwards weekend Agility Camp - 15th/16th November - 1 cabin left plus camping

Brisbane Judges Obedience Show 'N Go (ring runouts) - Sunday 23rd November - FREE day

Maree Field Dances With Dogs weekend Camp - 29th/30th November - 1 cabin left plus camping

ANN - CAMP TAILWAGGERS

Can't wait for the Le Hammer and Keith Edwards weekend Agility Camp this weekend :o

Not sure who you are !!??

ANN - CAMP TAILWAGGERS

ANN - CAMP TAILWAGGERS

Can't wait for the Le Hammer and Keith Edwards weekend Agility Camp this weekend :(

ANN - CAMP TAILWAGGERS

LOL I am Maria. I won a place for the agility camp this weekend :o

ANN - CAMP TAILWAGGERS

Can't wait for the Le Hammer and Keith Edwards weekend Agility Camp this weekend :(

ANN - CAMP TAILWAGGERS

LOL I am Maria. I won a place for the agility camp this weekend :o

Oh great - look forward to meeting you!

ANN - CAMP TAILWAGGERS

Didn't know you had camping there too Ann! Now there's no reason for me to stay away! :thumbsup:

Off topic, but I told my other half all about the recent weekend with you guys... we may have to make a day trip in the new year so that he can see your beautiful facilities too!

Can someone explain to me how this topic doesn't breach this rule:

# No advertising or self promotion

Posting just to promote your business or web site, will get you banned. (This includes people looking for a stud dog, selling puppies etc).

It is usually pretty obvious when members join just for this purpose. Under no circumstances can you advertise a similar site to Dogz Online or any other dog forum in any way.

Just wondering?

Not sure F&B - how does it differ from people advertising things like K9 force giving seminars in various places.

You will notice that one of the events advertised is a free day of obedience run runouts for whoever wishes to attend.

As for Tassie and LP - I had the good fortune of spending a night up at Ann's earlier in the year (dogless) and attending one of the normal Sat club classes they hold there. Its certainly a fantastic set up and maybe one day I'll get back there with a dog.

Edited by ness

Can someone explain to me how this topic doesn't breach this rule:
# No advertising or self promotion

Posting just to promote your business or web site, will get you banned. (This includes people looking for a stud dog, selling puppies etc).

It is usually pretty obvious when members join just for this purpose. Under no circumstances can you advertise a similar site to Dogz Online or any other dog forum in any way.

Just wondering?

I would think that the topic is more in relation to upcoming dog events hosted at Camp Tail Waggers rather than an advertisement for the business. These events are already scheduled and the topic is to advise members of things that they may like to attend. I think it's a great idea to let people know... I'm always after more dog knowledge and without coming on here, I'd have no idea of what is going on around town.

I wanted to thank so much Ann and Tony for organizing an amazing agility seminar :thumbsup: . It was my first time at Tailwaggers camp and I am absolutely in love with the place and people. The cabins are a dog heaven, the grounds are high on the mountain with fabulous ocean views and the food was just absolutely delicious.

Le Hammer and Keith Edwards are fantastic trainers and I have learned heaps! It was very good to see trainers who can train all type of dogs with different types of drive and focus. I also loved the setup of running a course in the morning and working all the difficult parts during the day.

Ann please keep us updated with the upcoming seminars! :laugh:

You beat me to it Laffi :D .

I also want to thank Ann and Toni for welcoming us to Camp Tailwaggers. The setting is stunning, the food fantastic, the people awesome, and the trainers superb.

Bindi and I are agility newcomers and the camp was designed to masters level :( . I received the same attention and respect as all others and was never made to feel that I was "less than" the more advanced participants. We learned so much this weekend and we completed the whole course at the end of the first day :laugh: .

Thank you Le and Keith for making the trip to come and spend the weekend with us and I hope that you will come back to Camp Tailwaggers very soon :thumbsup: .

You beat me to it Laffi :D .

I also want to thank Ann and Toni for welcoming us to Camp Tailwaggers. The setting is stunning, the food fantastic, the people awesome, and the trainers superb.

Bindi and I are agility newcomers and the camp was designed to masters level :( . I received the same attention and respect as all others and was never made to feel that I was "less than" the more advanced participants. We learned so much this weekend and we completed the whole course at the end of the first day :laugh: .

Thank you Le and Keith for making the trip to come and spend the weekend with us and I hope that you will come back to Camp Tailwaggers very soon :thumbsup: .

LOL forgot to say it was great to meet you and Bindi!

She is gorgeous and I couldn't believe the progress you two made!!!! :(

It was great to meet you and your lovely dogs too. Laffi is such a happy smiley dog :D .

Thank you for the compliment, I too was very impressed with how much we learnt. Bindi is a little fire cracker and she is really forgiving for a learner handler, I just love her :thumbsup: . Once I establish some handling skills she will be a great little agility dog :laugh: .