Canon 50mm 1.4 & 1.8

Kirislin

wow that was itchy quick :thumbsup:

can't wait to see more, make me want now, and I can't :D

nah, I'll be fine a little longer on the kit lenses :(

:eek:

Where abouts are you? You've got the same as me haven't you, the 400d? Maybe we should get together and "click" :love:

Edited by Kirislin

Great fantastic photos, I can see whay your loving the lense, Im not really clued into lense speak and I was under the impression that id have to spend $1000 to get another lense for my D80 Nikon, I got it with a kit lense 18 - 135. Can anyone recommend a suitable cheaper option for a lense that I could have some fun with and take good sorry great photos like Kirislin??

Great fantastic photos, I can see whay your loving the lense, Im not really clued into lense speak and I was under the impression that id have to spend $1000 to get another lense for my D80 Nikon, I got it with a kit lense 18 - 135. Can anyone recommend a suitable cheaper option for a lense that I could have some fun with and take good sorry great photos like Kirislin??

You could have a look at the Tamron 90mm 2.8 macro. It has had some great reviews. It will be my next lens. :cry:

beautiful photos Kirislin, im not sure i want to ask, but how much was it??

im in the market for a new camera.

I only bought the lens today. If you are in the market for a new camera there's the same model as I have, the Canon 400D with the kit lenses for $949. Although the 400d has been superseded by the 450d this is still a good price I think. It was at JB hi fi at Eastland Vic. Only one left. the box was slightly torn but that wont affect the camera. If you want to chase it up JB's ph number is 9870 3488.

beautiful photos Kirislin, im not sure i want to ask, but how much was it??

im in the market for a new camera.

I only bought the lens today. If you are in the market for a new camera there's the same model as I have, the Canon 400D with the kit lenses for $949. Although the 400d has been superseded by the 450d this is still a good price I think. It was at JB hi fi at Eastland Vic. Only one left. the box was slightly torn but that wont affect the camera. If you want to chase it up JB's ph number is 9870 3488.

thanks for that, was that including the 1.4 lense that you got?? or did you have to buy that separate??

thanks again for your help.

thanks for that, was that including the 1.4 lense that you got?? or did you have to buy that separate??

thanks again for your help.

No that is just the camera and the two lenses that comprise the kit, it does not include the 1.4 lens I bought today. that is separate. I've had my Canon for about 8 months I think. All the photos I have posted before today were taken with one or other of the kit lenses.

ok thanks so much for that. im going to look around, hopefully i'll find something nice.

im looking into a canon 300 or 350, they are more in my price range, then i'll go out and get a good lense (defiantly the 50mm 1.4!!!)

happy snapping with your new lense, i look forward to seeing LOTS of piccys.