My Beautiful Millie

Kirty

Oh god Kirty, I'm in tears for you :banghead: I'm so sorry. Don't blame yourself - Millie knows that you did everything you could have to ensure her safety and happiness, it wasn't your fault that other people didn't care as much as you.

RIP Millie :)

hug005.gif

Thinking of you and sending you hugs

You were there and she knew you were there - and you gave her her wings.

It is not your fault - you trusted these people - you were not to know.

Run free Millie - ask for Clapton when you get there :)

I really feel for you, what a terrible situation. Poor little cat. It is not your fault, you did what you did out of a great love for her. You did not let her down, it was the other people and as others have said, sadly so many people are not only dishonest but they don't always take good care of their pets and love them or appreciate them.

It's hard to understand why these things happen but Millie would not want you to blame yourself. Your heart is pure and blameless.

RIP sweet Millie.

That is so sad! :cheer: I am so very very sorry for your loss and the pain you are going through. But it was not your fault. You thought you had given Millie a wonderful home.

At least you got to be with her when she died and she knew and felt your love again.

This is so sad Kirty :-(. You did your best for her though. We often have to think with our head when our heart tells us otherwise, but that is because we want the best for our furry friends. You could not have predicted what would happen, and you gave her a great gift of a second chance at life, and then taking away her pain at a time that she needed you.

Gail