The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I stopped to give this guy some money and ask him about his dog today. Ended up playing with Jet for awhile and took a few photos. The photo is shite but it was really nice to see the absolute loyalty and love this dog had for his owner.

BEST FRIEND

bestfriend.jpg

Okay, I'm just going through some of the pics I've taken over the month ...

"something you leave behind" - Texas drops the frisbee, this trip to the beach meant it got lost in the waves and I totally forgot to look for it on the way back (not the best pic, but I like the mid-air frisbee :cool: )

3312826811_87c798294f.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have already done "look-up" but figured I may as well add this one :D

3312825393_a2d531eb55.jpg

"home" - Texas in his kennel

3313652214_10b5da66c7.jpg

"secret" - I'm not sure who this was talking to my friend on her wedding day, but she was whispering right up in her face shhh

3312824663_43a0903b28.jpg

another "water" (or 2)

3301486481_7c0047d395.jpg3302292868_4c8443e73e.jpg

and another "water" ... and I have more water shots - I think I like water :rofl:

3301485701_770a268633_o.jpg

"drama" - Chester gets excited by my mother's visit :)

3312829057_a841216333.jpg

"food" - for elephants

3313653688_b5f06e6445.jpg

"old" - elephant

3302293566_b30ff004c2.jpg

I'm missing mobile, night lights, key, stamp, car, shapes and shadow :rofl: ... that's more than I thought :rofl:

:rofl:

Edited by Clicking Mad

Another couple from me-

Very boring key one-

IMG_22392.jpg

And another portrait, a friend of a friend of mine who's the lead singer of an industrial metal band...he's a cool character :) -

IMG_21792.jpg

ETA: Off to comment on all these photos now!

Edited by iltby

Wags, love your home ones, the second in particular is gorgeous.

Gila, really cute home one and your street scape is absolutely superb :) Great bubbles macro, too.

Jag, really gorgeous pink shot!

Lea, love your mobile one, really great capture. Lovely 'key' idea, too.

Two Spirit, very interesting shadow one, it feels a bit eery almost.

J, love your food idea :laugh: Nice home shot too, though very sad at the same time.

CM, love your water shots, they're really gorgeous...nice look up one, too. Lorikeets are so stunning.

Nik, absolutely love your secret, I think you acted like a true photographer there :laugh: Insanely cute child photo too!

Ruth, gorgeous water shot and stunning photo of Ivan's eyes!

Roc, love your food shot, really awesome concept. Your secret and shadow shots were amazing too, very eery and thought provoking.

Steph, really lovely best friends shot, it's very sweet :cheer:

Chezz, love your first tree photo, great lizard shot...love the tongue hanging out :laugh:

Kja, very cute secret series :p Love your left behind pink bear too, it's quite expressive. Fabulous food shot too, what sort of fish is that?

Darien, lovely portrait of your puppers!

Bindi, love your drama idea, great concept. Your shapes/food shot made me hungry too :eek:

I have a busy day ahead of me.

I have one shot that I'm sure of... I took it at a wedding three weeks ago.

LOOK UP

3264933857_f2b5b93a33.jpg

I'll be going through my work for the last month and seeing what else fits, but then I'm shooting the rest of them today on an old crappy 10D with an equally old and crappy lens (Alex is shooting a wedding so I can't have the good gear). It should be an interesting exercise.

I also need to go back and make some comments on photos from page 18 onwards. :)