The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

Wow everyones getting new cameras!

Love your shots terra - look at all the pretty ribbons!

CM - I was actually suprised that the photos came out that good from the iphone, I just can't lug my dlsr to work, it might get snatched by a passenger or whatever.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Portrait

home portrait vegetable look up! water mobile glass/es night lights music child old landscape/streetscape eyes

mineral key best friend collections pink dance tree

and for those who are wanting to extend the challenge - after you have your first 20, you can tackle these next eight:

food stamp car drama secret something you leave behind shapes shadow

post-806-1235291971_thumb.jpg

Edited by j

Drama

My sons Cub group went "ice blocking" the other night. They froze big sheets of ice like tobbogans, then slid down a steep grass hill. The drama is whether they will manage to stop before they went flying into the lake. The Canberrans will know how steep the hill at Regatta point is.

post-806-1235293409_thumb.jpg

Another 3 from me today-

Drama - if you can see the bit of drool hanging down from her mouth you can get an idea of how much of a drama dinner is here :wave: You could swear they'd never been fed-

IMG_19792.jpg

Dance - Scarlet jumping to catch a ball with my mum laughing in the background :) -

IMG_20122.jpg

Best friends - Chelse and Scarlet-

IMG_19922.jpg

And my best friend :thumbsup: -

IMG_19562.jpg

IMG_19732.jpg

The white balance is a bit off in all of these but oh well.

Jesus, Rocco, those last two are disturbing! Not my cup of tea, but very very well done!

:wave: Thanks Kja, means heaps coming from you. I guess my photography is def not for everyone. :) But provoking emotion is what I want to achieve with it.

I forgot to add I just love the picture of the guy sitting in the snow. But then I like all your work.

TerraNik love the "eye". It's wonderful. :thumbsup:

Hi Lea I live in Tassie.

Thanks everyone for the positive feed back, but many on this thread are really really good :rolleyes:

Shadow.

shadow-1.jpg

Wow how did you do that? Superimpose 2 photos together? Or just take a photo and cut it up to make it in that shape? :laugh:

Looking at all these great photos taken with those you beaut cameras, is making me envious. :laugh:

Dance... a little spider was dancing in the wind on his/her web, so I gently put him/her on my hand and took a shot.

dance-1-1.jpg

Shapes and food... :rolleyes:

">DSCN8957-1.jpg

Mineral... is a piece of coal, hubby found in the back yard.

mineral-1.jpg">

Looking at all these great photos taken with those you beaut cameras, is making me envious. :D

LOL my little crappy baby Olympus 720SW thanks you...my last doggie shots were with it!

I like your series - clever and nicely done :(

Looking up

3302667043_7e73edabbc_o.jpg

Food

3303495204_bd8f026c9b_o.jpg

Edited by kja