Hmm.... Sexism In Dogs?

cannibalgoldfish

I have been reading about do male dogs stink more, do they normally pee on themselves, do puppies feet REALLY smell like popcorn(you know who you are!)

So, I apologise if this has been done to death but.....

THE GREAT MALE Vs FEMALE debate continues..

Does he smell cause, well, he is a boy! Will she dice your self esteem into little patties cause she is a girl? Come on! Pour stuff on your typical male/female! It is fun! (yes, he pees on everything, yes she is smarter than my partner.... ect!)

Guest belgian.blue

My female pees on herself!

Her groin is very furry and the wee dribbles then sticks around the inside of her legs, so she gets smelly.

My male elkhound is super clean. He has never ever stepped on poo or pee, or any other yucky stuff. Never pees on himself and smells great.

My female retriever kept stepping into yucky stuff till she was about five months old. Doesn't do that anymore, but loves to roll on wet grass and mud!!! She needs a bath every 15 days!! And her paws get washed or wiped when she steps into things she's not supposed to.

Eww. Your dogs are gross! :thumbsup::laugh:

We must be very lucky. Except for some blocked anal glands (our fault), our pooch smells lovely all the time...he jumps over his poo, leans forward to wee and gives a clear path when he's cocking his leg...

I love smelling my puppy's feet. They DO smell like popcorn. :rofl:

Is there something wrong with me or are there others out there? :cheer:

Heh heh...I've always been considered a littlewierd as I too love the smell of my dogs feet and the puppy smell is to die for. so don't feel lonely...I'm with you :rofl:

My male papillon pees everywhere (outside of course) - and sometimes get it over himself due to his long fur....

It gets very annoying on walks!!

Our girl BC is a lot better - just wees when she needs to and with the help of gravity doesn't get it on herself.

The boy does manage to poo in less obvious places than the girl but I don't think this is a gender thing as he runs and hides in the garden for his abolutions - well except that he poos near fences/poles as if he is weeing....

I love smelling my puppy's feet. They DO smell like popcorn. :rofl:

Is there something wrong with me or are there others out there? :cheer:

Heh heh...I've always been considered a littlewierd as I too love the smell of my dogs feet and the puppy smell is to die for. so don't feel lonely...I'm with you :rofl:

Guilty! I love the smell of my dog's feet - I also love the smell of one of my cats' feet, they smell like warm toast! The other two cats don't seem wash their paws properly and they stink of kitty litter...

I think animal paws are the cutest things ever - I can't leave them alone!

My boy has never pee'd on himself but he has horrible aim. Almost never hits the tree or bush he's aiming for but he has gotten my foot by mistake (only once I now stand right back) and a shop assisstents leg (good thing she loves him and laughed it off)

I have been reading about do male dogs stink more, do they normally pee on themselves, do puppies feet REALLY smell like popcorn(you know who you are!)

So, I apologise if this has been done to death but.....

THE GREAT MALE Vs FEMALE debate continues..

Does he smell cause, well, he is a boy! Will she dice your self esteem into little patties cause she is a girl? Come on! Pour stuff on your typical male/female! It is fun! (yes, he pees on everything, yes she is smarter than my partner.... ect!)

Daire doesnt smell more and he doesnt pee on himself BUT his feet DO smell like cornchips! :mad