Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, i'm just a tad :thumbsup: tonight, i have been looking for my power cords for my Desktop and Screen which were NOT where i last saw them..... me think's the housemate from hell may have been a tad light fingered ....... :thumbsup:

Got the Desktop back today but seems it was a waste of time.......... :wave:

Well i'm off to bed now, i give up,........ nowhere else to look :D

:thumbsup: Bloody he'll that's not good! Why would he take them, they would be useless without the pc o go with them? Unless he just did it to piss you off! Hope they turn up soon!

Thats about the only reason i can think of tlc ?, i think he HAS taken them just to piss me off,.....and it HAS lol.....

My Son came out today ,and he has plugged in some old computer power cords and would you believe they work !!!!! lol

but have to take the Desktop back in on Monday as all its doing is starting then says its going to sleep so it looks as though the Windows application was interupted when he loaded it ???? oh well, ive been without it this long , a bit longer isnt going to make much difference is it but i wish the fella had checked it after he thought he had loaded Windows.

I was going to say Tenties, those power leads and monitor leads are pretty much one size fits all, I have heaps here but I see your son has come to the rescue.

Are you running XP or Windows 7??? (If you're running Vista, all I can say is poor you!) Hope you get it all sorted soon - if your OS won't launch properly there could be a conflict in your power saving set-up? Check your system date/time too. Best of luck!

EF afterthought

Edited by RuralPug

Geez Computers can be a bitch!! Can I be a bitch and say get a Mac. :rofl: I am so converted now, my OH bought me one last week and I am in love!

Hope you get it sorted Linda, they can be frustrating to no end!

Anyone hear about the walk that is happening in the morning at the promenade? its to raise money for the neonatal wing at the hospital.

I was going to say Tenties, those power leads and monitor leads are pretty much one size fits all, I have heaps here but I see your son has come to the rescue.

Are you running XP or Windows 7??? (If you're running Vista, all I can say is poor you!) Hope you get it all sorted soon - if your OS won't launch properly there could be a conflict in your power saving set-up? Check your system date/time too. Best of luck!

EF afterthought

XP on the Desktop RP thankdog, i have windows 7 on the netbook and i hate it......... i cant get to check anything it doesnt go any further than the start up with the blue dots going across lol...its going back on Monday, i dont have the patience for it lol... anyhow he was paid to do it so he can do it but this time properly.....

Why do you hate windows 7, I think it's the best one yet, but then again I liked vista so what do I know! :)

Pissed off about the rain today spoilt all my plans! Why can't it just rain while I'm at work!!

G'Day, All!

Just thought I'd pop in briefly as I've just been out at Bunnings...

Cavalblaze Bunnings have the 'compost cages' in stock. There are four there at $24.98 each.

You would need two, as well as a packet of cable-ties.

Not bad though, a puppy pen for about $50!

I'm thinking of getting another one myself so you'd best grab them while they're there!

(Babies due here July 1st! :( )

Edited to add....

Cavalblaze, who does your ultrasound for preg? I love my Vets but when it comes to preg ultrasounds they don't appear to be too switched on. :laugh:

Edited by jerojath

Well you could have popped over to paint and said hi, I've been here since 7. I had totally forgotten a out the compost creates until you mentioned it now! Hope the snakes get the mouse, nothing like hunting for your dinner!!

Well you could have popped over to paint and said hi, I've been here since 7. I had totally forgotten a out the compost creates until you mentioned it now! Hope the snakes get the mouse, nothing like hunting for your dinner!!

I was in a hurry tlc as I had an appointment at 9:15 and I was in Bunnings at 9.

I did try to get your attention but you were very busy chatting to someone from behind the paint counter! :(

(Babies due here July 1st! :laugh: )

;) How did I miss this bit? :eek: I am assuming they are going to be Tarnagulla bubbies? How exciting!!

Did you catch your mice? Or should I say did the snakes catch the mice. :o

G'Day, All!

Just thought I'd pop in briefly as I've just been out at Bunnings...

Cavalblaze Bunnings have the 'compost cages' in stock. There are four there at $24.98 each.

You would need two, as well as a packet of cable-ties.

Not bad though, a puppy pen for about $50!

I'm thinking of getting another one myself so you'd best grab them while they're there!

(Babies due here July 1st! :laugh: )

Edited to add....

Cavalblaze, who does your ultrasound for preg? I love my Vets but when it comes to preg ultrasounds they don't appear to be too switched on. :eek:

Howdy,

Congrats on the expected arrival Jerojath

Last time we ultrasound Craig at the Vetgroup did it. He predicted 4 definates and 1 ? but we ended up with 6 puppies. Yep that was a suprise.

29 days duration at the time of ultrasound, cost me $80.

To be upfront and honest I don't have the best relationship with Craig, i find him to be impatient and rushes everything, very short coming with no customer service skills. I much rather Sue or the other girls who show a bit more compassion in their line of work.

My doggies are off to Melbourne next Wed for Heart and Eye certification. Fingers cross hubby gets the time off work as I'm not confident to drive through Melbourne with precious cargo on board so I'm sending him instead. I realise i should of done this a long time ago but it's one of those things that keeps getting put off.

Appreciate the heads up for the compost cages but I'm waiting for confirmation on the pregnancy before getting to excited. If needs be I've been checking out prices on ebay can get 8 panel 30"-36" delivered for around $60 with a door so if you want the compost cages by all means buy them.

Quick edit to say booked ultrasound at Vetgroup again for 20th May, $80 charge.

Edited by Cavalblaze

(Babies due here July 1st! :shrug: )

:cheer: How did I miss this bit? :rofl: I am assuming they are going to be Tarnagulla bubbies? How exciting!!

Did you catch your mice? Or should I say did the snakes catch the mice. :grouphug:

Yes we are very excited here about babies... good thing too is all pups are 'sold' already, unless she has a dozen! :cheer:

No, I found the snakes later curled up on the back of the TV (warm!) and saw the mouse again this morning. :laugh:

Hope you get good news on the 20th, Cav! :shrug:

I agree re: Craig at the Vetgroup..... there is a young girl there now who is awesome. She listens and doesn't mind if you offer your input or thoughts, where as Craig doesn't seem to care what you think. I can understand they would get "know-it-alls" a lot, but I think after 23 years breed experience and 10 years Veterinary Nursing my opinions would count a little? I do find Craig to be a very competent surgeon though. He is very knowledgeable, confident and calm in theatre. I got him out once to perform an emergency Caesarian even though he wasn't on after hours duty! :rofl:

Did you catch your mice? Or should I say did the snakes catch the mice. :shrug:

No, I found the snakes later curled up on the back of the TV (warm!) and saw the mouse again this morning. :rofl:

Dear oh dear, JJ, you know what went wrong don't you? Next time let loose a hungry snake...

Hope you get good news on the 20th, Cav! :shrug:

I agree re: Craig at the Vetgroup..... there is a young girl there now who is awesome. She listens and doesn't mind if you offer your input or thoughts, where as Craig doesn't seem to care what you think. I can understand they would get "know-it-alls" a lot, but I think after 23 years breed experience and 10 years Veterinary Nursing my opinions would count a little? I do find Craig to be a very competent surgeon though. He is very knowledgeable, confident and calm in theatre. I got him out once to perform an emergency Caesarian even though he wasn't on after hours duty! :rofl:

Glad you have buyers for all of your puppies prior to birth.

I'm hoping for a small litter as I'm the opposite, no buyers at all, plus i can cope better with small numbers.

It's strange usually Blenheims are the most popular colour as pets but I've got lots of interest in whole colours but none for particoloured. I don't like the idea that I'm going to have to advertise but if we have more than a few, then i guess i may just have to.

Fact is I bred this litter for myself, selfish person i am. I want a puppy and therefore i can take what i get and as long as i have a safe delivery and healthy litter i will be happy as Larry. I'll be giving puppies away if we have too many, buy one get one free. haha. No... seriously we should find homes easy enough, it's not about money its the home and i can think of many happy families who would cherish a Cavalier puppy as a pet. I've got a few friends and family who have asked me so never a shortage of homes, just my bank balance are always in debt when it comes to dogs and i don't cover my cost outlay when i give them away. Welcome to the dog world i hear!!! I'm sure the stud owner will have her input on the matter too, she is in touch with alot of people and the stud is a titled show dog so offspring may appeal to those who have seen him perform in the ring and her linage.

Not getting ahead of myself, wait and see. Last try at mum duties for dear Lele, she is retiring so if she is pregnant, great, if not then off to be desex.

Craig is a good vet surgeon i don't doubt his abilitiy just his people skills. Maybe after so many years of practice he gets a bit over it all.