Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gorgeous! He is a real looker, I just love his colour.

Did you get to the beach? Or Training?

We had our annual doggy Xmas party in Bachus Marsh today, were on the way home now with 4 very tired puppies who had a ball. We had 11 dogs all up and they were all so well behaved. It was a great day!

IMG_3074.jpg

This is my new litle boy who should be coming to live with me on Sunday :thumbsup:

Breeder has decided that he may not be quite good enough for the ring so shes happy for him to come and live with us sooner than expected.

Now to just find a name for him that isnt Russell........

I like Fergus or Tobi but I havent put them to the OH yet LOL Mind you I know he will want to stick with Russell :eek:

Cheers Janet

He's a cutie RJ - really glad you're getting him a little earlier. :thumbsup: 8 weeks nearly did me in, I can't imagine having to wait 12!! :eek:

I have a huge page of names I had for Bowie, maybe write a heap down that you like/don't mind/can live with and present to the OH. I like JJs suggestion, he looks like an Angus :laugh:

Edited to add: I'm still keen to catch up for a puppy date and with anyone with puppy friendly dogs, especially those who are good at laying down some boundaries. My girls are a little too tolerant at times :o

Edited by Jess.

Quote : Edited to add: I'm still keen to catch up for a puppy date and with anyone with puppy friendly dogs, especially those who are good at laying down some boundaries. My girls are a little too tolerant at times

My Tarni would be perfect..... I'll see what I can do about meeting up when you guys do....

Didn't hear anything about the telstra shop..

My lot would be fine for a play date, they are all great with pups.

We are having a beach walk on Sunday with the sitstay group, Laura just posted a msg on the facebook page, if your in town Sunday you could join us for that.

We had a photo shoot for the paper today for our Delta Sponsors, I will NOT be looking forward to seeing myself in the paper. :laugh:

Is everyone ready for Xmas??

RJ do you have to go pick Russell Angus up on Sunday? IS it a long drive?

Find out def tomorrow about wether the pick up will happen this weekend or not. Fingers crossed everyone e please :-)

Not far to travel breeder is meeting us in Colac so all good there. Have puppy pen all setup just went shopping and got a dog bed for his kennel and a nice new water bowl.

Just had our business's Christmas party at Alex's and as full as a fool lol

Jess can't wait to have puppy play dates and if Bowie goes missing Sony look for him at my house lol he is just gorgeous

Ok bed for me before I fall asleep at the iPhone lol.

Cheers Janet

Fingers crossed here RJ, really hope you get him this Sunday. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I'm not around Sunday as I'm off to Ballarat to help with some club agility gear clean-up and will be taking advantage of some puppies up there (including Bowie's brother :)) but would love to catch up at some other time if it's possible. :D

Whoop Whoop, thats great, hoping for a nicer day Sunday, not to hot and not to cold, please and thanks!

Jess we don't start back to training till 20th Jan, but maybe we could organize a dog walk sometime before that? Jj would a sunday arvo suit you? I'm sure Shannon would love to come too. Maybe we could get the old crew back together again, we haven't had a catch up for ages!