Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

For Tim & Tanya form Cooper :laugh

Hell , your a mean Mother tlc, i love the oh well just do it if you have too look on Coop's face...pricless :(

Believe it or not ive alway's been a Collingwood supporter..... Did i just say that..... shhhhhhhhhh :)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tenties How is your car going ???? Is it good to be mobile again ???

Oh Buggar I just realised that its Boofs 2nd Birthday on Friday and we wont be here with him to celebrate :confused: Poor Boofy will have to celebrate with sniff and the cats. OMG where has the last 2 years gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Janet

Having the car back is great Janet, i'm now looking for something else as i just dont trust it anymore and im wanting to pick up stuff that i need another ute to get it with.... :welcome:

And a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Boofalicious,give him big cuddles from me ok ??

Hey Jj hope we get some photos of the new addition tonight!

After seeing Tarni yesterday I didn't think she seemed at all timid and it was a wonder with the way my two youngest were carrying on! :confused: maybe it was just a phase!

After seeing Tarni yesterday I didn't think she seemed at all timid and it was a wonder with the way my two youngest were carrying on! :confused: maybe it was just a phase!

:laugh: yes I'll post some pics tonite. I'm just heading off for her now.

Yeah Tarni seemed ok yesterday, but was so pissed about having a bath she probably didn't give much else any thought!

Will be interesting when she gets out with them all off lead.

I'm sure she will be fine, I'll just have to watch Tully and make sure she is behaving or leave her at home :confused: but on a walk should be fine, if not I'll keep her on the lead where I can keep an eye on her!

That bath yesterday was so clogged up with black dog hair it was gross, it takes a bit to shampoo my lot and their coats are a bit longer so by the end of the shampoo the whole thing was just afloat with soapy gross hairy water. I had to open the door and let it spew out, one big mess! That is the only draw back about the place, I don't think it is monitored enough.

Well Theresa, i dont think you would be in the loo all that much, its much worse going to the toilet on there than flying :eek: , i wasnt game enough to even sit on the seat properly just in case i caused a vacuum and it sucked me in ;) :eek: thats the sort of noise the loo made :laugh: and you must remember that was my first plane ride ;) i kept saying to myself, i have to go i cant miss this chance, i'll never get another one....... and in saying that i spent the whole time looking out the window to make sure the engine hadnt fallen of or caught fire :laugh: ( dont know what i was gunna do if it did :laugh: ) if you dont take these opportunities when they arise you may not get another chance.....

Hey JJ what about those of us not on your facebook ???? we would like to see your pics as well ???????? or are you running a elitis club for Warrnambool...ah ha thats your new business is it :wave:

:rofl: Yeah, I know what you mean about the vacuum! Reckon I'd be more like a cork!!! If I could strip search everyone before they got on th plane and do a luggage search etc - I'd feel a bit more comfortable. :wave::cry:

Seriously, I'd probably think about it if I didn'thave all the oldies, but for now it's just not an option. Who knows what will happen down the line?

JJ - not really into creepy crawlies, but I'm a great believer that everything has a purpose. Glad someone loves 'em like you do! :cry:

Happy Birthday Boof! :laugh::confused::rofl:

Theresa

I'm sure she will be fine, I'll just have to watch Tully and make sure she is behaving or leave her at home :thanks: but on a walk should be fine, if not I'll keep her on the lead where I can keep an eye on her!

That bath yesterday was so clogged up with black dog hair it was gross, it takes a bit to shampoo my lot and their coats are a bit longer so by the end of the shampoo the whole thing was just afloat with soapy gross hairy water. I had to open the door and let it spew out, one big mess! That is the only draw back about the place, I don't think it is monitored enough.

Eeeeew, Yuk!

I didn't see that hair under there!

I just hosed away the dog shit before I put her in!

I don't often bath my lot so I don't know what the place is normally like, but if that is commonplace, then I agree,

they should monitor the place a bit better! It's not very nice for anyone to have to walk in on.

Tully will be fine... don't leave her at home to miss out on all the fun!

ETA - Let me know what the plan is.

Edited by jerojath

After seeing Tarni yesterday I didn't think she seemed at all timid and it was a wonder with the way my two youngest were carrying on! :thanks: maybe it was just a phas

Sorry - no pics tonight.

Due to a flight delay (the Qantas Crew REFUSED to handle a SNAKE, regardless of the fact she was tied in a sack and locked in a puppy crate!),

so after I got them on the phone and did some fine yelling and threatening, they agreed to get her on the next flight.

So, she arrived very late, so very cold. Being a tropical species she needs to be about 30 deg all the time, and her heat-pack hadn't lasted the distance due to the delay. She is fine now, but very cranky and cross. She is now under a heat-lamp, thawing out in her hide-box.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow.... she's beautiful.

GSD's....

No. not everyone likes these critters. I understand that. My son wants as little as possible to do with them,

although he is mothering an orphaned Bluetongue Lizard at the moment.

I have always loved them... dunno why really. I have kept various reptiles since I was a kid

but these days I am a licensed wildlife breeder and dealer. (not that I 'deal' in them as such, just like having them around.)

My partner and daughters all love the reptiles, one of our favourite things to do on a nice day is head bush reptile 'hunting'.

In fact, for our honeymoon at the end of October we are going camping (with kids & dogs) to look for reptiles! :thanks:

Oh poor snaky, hope she recovers from the flight and doesn't have any I'll effects in the long run.

As far as the hair In The dog wash, I think because I had so much shampoo water banked up, the hair must have been sitting around the bottom so it then floated up, so gross!!

Look forward to snakey pics!

Hi everyone. Just back from Tassie...Sunny fine weather everyday....sorry guys!

Just finished reading all the posts so here goes...

TLC, Tully and Lacey :mad :mad Well done on passing the Delta assessment! You guys are amazing!

Pandii...sorry about the car. It always happens when you need them the most!

JJ....Congrats on the new arrivals. Snakes and lizards are fine but spiders are a definite :mad with me.

Jess...Bad luck about Ballarat but I'm glad you're girls are continueing to improve. Go darcy and Zee!

RJ....Happy belated birthday to the Boofta. Hope he had a great day!

Oh...and planes...er well I was on a flight many years ago where one of the engines did fail and burst into flames. Pretty scary but we managed to land safely and everyone was ok but it does mean I also have a fear of flying now!

Cooper...love the photo but I can't say I'm happy with your choice of colours!!!!

Glad you enjoyed your trip tez :mad Didn't happen to bring any of that sunshine back with you??

This weather is absolute bullsh*t :mad:mad Ordinary morning into brilliant sunshine to p*ssing down rain in an instant. Dog bedding I was airing on the back deck is now damp, and the sheets on the line are drenched. Unbelievable :laugh:

Edited by Jess.

This weather is absolute bullsh*t :provoke::rofl: Ordinary morning into brilliant sunshine to p*ssing down rain in an instant. Dog bedding I was airing on the back deck is now damp, and the sheets on the line are drenched. Unbelievable :(

Know what you mean Jess, i just did the Great South Western Run :laugh: One minute there was brilliant sunshine, the next rail hail and bloody strong wind, now it's back to bloody brilliant sunshine again :wave: ah Spring you gotta love it .... :rofl:

Hi Tez, Welcome back, i've missed you!!

We have had a few spits today but have been out most of the afternoon walking the dogs, and now just come home to a very close grand final and a screaming swearing OH :provoke: so I am checking out the pics I took today if there is any good ones I will post them shortly!

Are you going to training tomorow Tez? I have my Delta induction day in Geelong so I won't be there.

Wow there must be a party next door or down the street because I can hear lots of screaming coming from up the street. The best thing about the grand final is that it means no more footy! Yay!!!!!

Edited by tlc