Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Have a great time Tez, hope you have your mobile, I will txt you!!

If anyone wants a great meal the central court steak house is bloody awesome, I have never had steak like it! we just got home after a fantastic night with Seans work crew, one of his work mates has been there for 20 years.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jj are we talking about the same place? Most of the steaks were $40 +

Sean's main was over $50 he had surf and turf. I had the noodle dish and it was $25. One of the steaks, the big one 1.2 kilo was $70 no one was game to try it !

The enters and desserts weren't to badly priced though.

Edited to add, is there such a thing as a food hang over :birthday:

Edited by tlc

Cant say I have every been there, like the indian places much more so tend to go there when I head out, although have been meaning to try out Taco bills as I have vouchers for there

Jj are we talking about the same place? Most of the steaks were $40 +

Sean's main was over $50 he had surf and turf. I had the noodle dish and it was $25. One of the steaks, the big one 1.2 kilo was $70 no one was game to try it !

The enters and desserts weren't to badly priced though.

Edited to add, is there such a thing as a food hang over :birthday:

Yeah, in Central Court. Sounds like they've increased their prices since I was last there.

No, you can't get food hang-overs but you can get them from CRUISERS!!! :)

Mexican here is shit. In fact, I reck9on there are very few good places to eat in this town.

We seem to have the whole cafe/bistro 'culture', but without the quality! :)

Edited by jerojath

I totally agree, but prices aside the quality and presentation of this steak was just divine!!

Mmmmm could have been the cruisers :birthday: glad I'm not working today anyhow!!

On a sad note, my thought are with one of our local Drs and his family today as the bury thier little girl, she was only 2 and after a long battle with an illness lost her fight. So sad and so young. My friend is heading to the funeral, she works with Leilas Nan, arghhh hate funerals but a child would have to be the worst. Hold your loved ones close you never know what's around the next corner in life!!

RIP little Leila.

EFS.

Edited by tlc

Hey everyone , try this out, i had it sent to me... type in the box on the left and press say and she will say it lol.... needless to say i've been typing some not so nice things for her to say, oh and her eyes will follow the mouse pointer as well..... the things they come up with these days ????........

http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/tts_...ple.php?sitepal

Hope this gets you there ??......

Hey everyone , try this out, i had it sent to me... type in the box on the left and press say and she will say it lol.... needless to say i've been typing some not so nice things for her to say, oh and her eyes will follow the mouse pointer as well..... the things they come up with these days ????........

http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/tts_...ple.php?sitepal

Hope this gets you there ??......

Thanks for the link Tenties - my kids have had a ball before bed tonite!

And it seems that Julie from the USA among others, thinks I "smell like an elephants butt".

She said it countless times at full volume! ;)

I know JJ, but it's fun i tell's ya :hug: i can just imagine the kid's with it :cry: i had a ball with it, getting it to say all manner of thing's which i wont repeat and i must say were much worse than you smelling like a Elephant's butt :o ....

Aghhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I am so over this dreary half-arsed weather :thumbsup: And it looks like we have a week of it :)

A workmate has spent some time this week in Northern Vic and didn't want to come home because of the weather. I don't blame her - times like this I miss Nth Vic like crazy. ;) Moved around way too much to call anywhere home but Nth Vic is as close as it gets.

Aghhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I am so over this dreary half-arsed weather :rofl: And it looks like we have a week of it :rofl:

A workmate has spent some time this week in Northern Vic and didn't want to come home because of the weather. I don't blame her - times like this I miss Nth Vic like crazy. :rofl: Moved around way too much to call anywhere home but Nth Vic is as close as it gets.

I'm with you Jess, its crap, I have jsut sorted all my camp stuff, I am thinking of loading the car and the kids up and heading off, somewhere LOL, got money got everything I need, cant see any reason to sit around for the holidays

Aghhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I am so over this dreary half-arsed weather :rofl: And it looks like we have a week of it :rofl:

A workmate has spent some time this week in Northern Vic and didn't want to come home because of the weather. I don't blame her - times like this I miss Nth Vic like crazy. :rofl: Moved around way too much to call anywhere home but Nth Vic is as close as it gets.

I'm with you Jess, its crap, I have jsut sorted all my camp stuff, I am thinking of loading the car and the kids up and heading off, somewhere LOL, got money got everything I need, cant see any reason to sit around for the holidays

Awesome idea Pandii - have fun if you do end up going, anything to get away from this shitty weather. Hopefully it's all cleared up by the time you get back :coffee:

I'd love a week off, the wet and mud are causing issues with work as well so there is no escaping it. :coffee: But I'm saving my leave for the trip to see Susan Garrett in November. Maybe I should start a countdown - only 56 days to go :rofl:

I thought some of you might be interested to know that a very good friend of mine is representing Victoria in the Supreme Australian Sheep dog Championships hosted by the Victorian Working & Sheep Dog Association at Port Fairy (Victoria) on the 5th -10th October 2010.

An article appeared in a local newspaper about the event - but what's so special is; Sue is the very FIRST woman to ever represent her state -EVER!! This is a great achievement for her as she only started training 7 years ago. She was also a founding member of ADAC agility (where we first met) which became NADAC (Aust Division) and she won top agility dog of the year with her dog Bazza (retired).

Sue, as the winner of the State trials, along with her mentor John (who came second to Sue) will be competing against the best Border Collies and their handlers from Australia and New Zealand. It also inlcudes the Trans Tasman Challenge where the four top workers from Australia and New Zealand compete for their countries sheep dog honour. The Australian working Border Collie vs the New Zealand Heading dog.

I'm so proud of her. :cry: I hope she goes all the way!

Theresa

That is an awesome effort Theresa - a huge good luck to your friend! :worship::cry:

I'd love to go and take a look this year, might take an arvo off work and head down as I'm off to Sale that weekend. It wasn't well advertised last year and it was hard to find out what times it was on each day and what time it started and finished etc.

That is an awesome effort Theresa - a huge good luck to your friend! :worship::cry:

I'd love to go and take a look this year, might take an arvo off work and head down as I'm off to Sale that weekend. It wasn't well advertised last year and it was hard to find out what times it was on each day and what time it started and finished etc.

It really is an achievement, isn't it. She would hate me bragging for her, but it really is something to be proud of!

I can ask her what time it starts and finishes each day if you like. I plan on going down on the week-end if she gets through the week O.K. I'd love to be there if she makes it through all the tests... although I'm not sure I can pluck up the courage to fly to NZ (I'm not good on domestic flights let alone NZ or beyond) if she wins a place in the Trans Tasman challenge!

Theresa

Thanks for the heads-up GSD's.

I try to get there for a look as well as other trials in the Sth West.

Great effort by Sue... we should all get together and cheer her on! :):cheer: :cheer: (Except I wont have pretty pink pom-poms)

And yes, if you could post the times here, that would be really helpful. Cheers!

* Maybe I WILL have pretty pink pom-poms..... ;)

Hey! TLC! Get in here PRONTO with your 'brag'!!! :D