Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Don't worry Jess it definatley would not be serious obedience, just some fun for us and the dogs and I like to keep my lot in toe and with 4 they don't get enough regular obedience, so it will be good for me. And happy to work with anyone on problems of any kind. I'd like to advance my lot a bit more than what they are but it's hard to get enough time with volunteering at Sunday obedience. Tez will tell you my classes are definatley not hard cor!! : laugh:

Jj we should be able to use the area at brierly near the new play ground as long as the dogs stay on lead in that area. We are only allowed to use the oval on a Sunday so that's out. If we wanted the dogs to have some off lead socialization we can move down the other end away from the play ground.

Just me being pedantic :eek: it's taken me a long time to get Darcy's enthusiasm back for obedience so I'm keen to protect it at all costs.

Certainly wouldn't hurt Zee to be working in a different environment with different dogs. :rofl:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'm thinking after today Summer may just nearly be upon us!

We went to obedience this morning then me and the dogs went to vic park this arvo for a run. It was evident the dogs all enjoyed the sun as much as I did.

Hope everyone else has had a lovely day too.

Well I'm thinking after today Summer may just nearly be upon us!

We went to obedience this morning then me and the dogs went to vic park this arvo for a run. It was evident the dogs all enjoyed the sun as much as I did.

Hope everyone else has had a lovely day too.

Wasn't it a near-perfect day?

Took kids, scooters and 'The Girls' for a long walk along the promenade today and it was just lovely!

Bring on the good weather! :banghead:

PS.... I bought a new "bitey" today! She'll be here in a couple of weeks from FNQ! Excited!!! ;) :happydance2::happydance:

Wasn't it great to see some sunny weather, especially on a weekend :banghead:

Had a huge walk yesterday with a friend and our dogs and a lovely lunch and then did some house and garden work today and even got all the dog bedding & towels dry on the clothesline ;) What a novelty!! :happydance: I love Spring :happydance2:

Your right Jess so nice to have the washing out to get dry instead of hanging round on the clothes horse!

Our tumble dryer has been given a belting the last few months, with 4 kids and 5 dogs for a while there!

We just can't afford the turn-around time trying to dry everything on the clothes horse...

NOT looking forward to my next electricity bill! :p :swing:

I use mine a fair bit too, we got one if those ones that senses when the clothes are dry and turns itself off ( they may all be like that now) I was a bugger with our old one, I'd put it on then forget about it and remember it was on 2 hours later. Very dry crispy clothes and a massive electric bill!!

Was lovely to get stuff dry on the line, although the kids wernt home so I only had one set of clothes and 2 towels.

I hardy need to use my dryer, so not sure if it effects the power bill, probably does as the dryer is at least 15 years old.

Best part is TLC I only paid $20 for the dryer all those years ago

A man caught his wife having an affair and sold off all their stuff for cheap as, we got a few other items as well but the Dryer has been the best, its done 5 kids all this time

Was just in the Greyhound Shop on Fairy St and noticed they have 50% off ALL WeatherBeeta Dog Coats.

Worth buying some now and putting them away for next winter,

so long as the doggy-fashions don't change a great deal by then, 'eh Barb? :laugh:

I have driven past there a few times and had to restrain myself from going in, you know me so well Jj, I do love doggy fashion. The trouble with weatherbeetas Is they are so well made they last for seasons. My lot are still wearing WB's from 3 seasons ago!

Sounds like there is none left in sizes for my lot anyway.

Also I have to save my $ for the weekend Shan and I will be visiting best friends In Geelong so who knows what cool doggy stuff they will have!!

I manged to grab some for my lot a few weeks ago, and a few extras to donate to rescue, such a great price, I love making my doggies great coats but was looking for something more suited to bush camping

I have driven past there a few times and had to restrain myself from going in, you know me so well Jj, I do love doggy fashion. The trouble with weatherbeetas Is they are so well made they last for seasons. My lot are still wearing WB's from 3 seasons ago!

Sounds like there is none left in sizes for my lot anyway.

Also I have to save my $ for the weekend Shan and I will be visiting best friends In Geelong so who knows what cool doggy stuff they will have!!

:laugh:

I understand.... I spent the weekend and Monday visiting some amazing pet-shops around Melbourne & Geelong.

Best Friends is one of the best. LOVE the fact they display rescue dogs and don't sell puppies.

On-site Vet... Grooming... Reptiles...

AND it is one of very few stores where the staff actually know what they are talking about. (Most of the time anyway!).

Sounds like my two are going to be the only 'nudists' left in this thread :D

I probably won't be near a computer when I go to Tassie tomorrow so...Best of luck on Saturday Tlc! I know the girls will do you Proud! :eek:

Sounds like my two are going to be the only 'nudists' left in this thread :)

I probably won't be near a computer when I go to Tassie tomorrow so...Best of luck on Saturday Tlc! I know the girls will do you Proud! :eek:

See ya Tez! Have a great trip! :D