Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hey TLC,

Yes Bruno was spoilt today, I got Tim to bring him into work at 4.30, one of the girls (a fellow crazy dog owner) made Bruno a banana cake, put a 2 candle on top and we all sang happy b'day... We all had some cake and Bruno too... He then got pressies, pigs ear, a squeeky toy and other snacks...

I think he has had an excellent b'day...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey TLC,

Yes Bruno was spoilt today, I got Tim to bring him into work at 4.30, one of the girls (a fellow crazy dog owner) made Bruno a banana cake, put a 2 candle on top and we all sang happy b'day... We all had some cake and Bruno too... He then got pressies, pigs ear, a squeeky toy and other snacks...

That's fantastic! But I bet no-one at work baked YOU a cake or sang to you on YOUR birthday!! :rofl: Crazy dog people. Spoilt dog! :)

Hey TLC,

Thats fantastic, you must work with awesome people!!

Edited by tlc

Tez, I saw you and Gus last night, his training looks like its coming along great

Did you? Were you in Camperdown...Should have stopped and said hello! Where abouts were we when you spotted us?

:eek: To Shannon and Bruno! :eek::) :D Bruno sounds like he had a fantastic day, Hope Shannons was just as good!

I know someone with a *little* too much time on her hands! :thumbsup:

(PS - I got bit :crazy: )

:) bloody hell I jinxed you, (Jinx is my second name right now ;) )sorry, hope it's not bad?? did it hurt? Well I guess thats a stupid question but I mean what did it feel like??

Tez, I saw you and Gus last night, his training looks like its coming along great

Did you? Were you in Camperdown...Should have stopped and said hello! Where abouts were we when you spotted us?

:) To Shannon and Bruno! :thumbsup::crazy: ;) Bruno sounds like he had a fantastic day, Hope Shannons was just as good!

Drove through Camperdown on Wednesday night on my way home from state hockey semi finals, to tired to stop, you were crossing the road near the pub on the highway

I know someone with a *little* too much time on her hands! :thumbsup:

(PS - I got bit :D )

;) bloody hell I jinxed you, (Jinx is my second name right now :D )sorry, hope it's not bad?? did it hurt? Well I guess thats a stupid question but I mean what did it feel like??

He only got me in a flash so no bruising. Felt like getting 60 injections all at the same time. Hardly anything to see today! :)

Serve myself right for being cocky! :o

Edited to add: The BIG one arrives fairly soon so I'll HAVE to be careful then! :crazy:

Edited by jerojath

Also...............

I'm busy (again!!!) this weekend but would love to get out with some of you next weekend or even during the week.

Tarni really needs some socializing with some well behaved, trustworthy dogs.

She's fine with my lot of course, but rarely encounters other dogs when we go down early to the beach.

A couple of times lately she has appeared to show signs of being a little timid, and I don't want this escalating.

So if anyone is getting out after the weekend, *please* lemme know? Ta. :thumbsup:

All going to plan Shan and I are going for a walk on Friday (weather permitting) If Shan knows your bringing Tarni she would Bring Mawson, and before you get there I'll put CJ on the lead so you don't get the meet and greet :thumbsup: Anyway will keep you posted, if the weather gets better I will be out and about on other days as well.

All going to plan Shan and I are going for a walk on Friday (weather permitting) If Shan knows your bringing Tarni she would Bring Mawson, and before you get there I'll put CJ on the lead so you don't get the meet and greet :rofl: Anyway will keep you posted, if the weather gets better I will be out and about on other days as well.

Shannons back this week?

Friday would be awesome and Maws would be perfect. She's not DA she's just getting a little nervous. Dunno why. It's a worry though...

Yes she is back tuesday, she was meant to be back yesterday but they got delayed.

It sure is a worry when they start to sho signs of timidness around other dogs, Will be good for my Tully too, been working hard with her to get her right but she was really effected by an attack when she was younger and it doesn't help that at obedience last week I hardly ever take her because she just doesn't want to go. The first dog she seen came running right up to her in her face yap yap yapping, set her back about 6 months. I wasn't happy as next weekend is the Delta assessment and I wanted her to be around some new dogs as we haven't been around any dogs we don't know for ages. She just hates dogs in her face and she gets on the defensive if any get too close, depends on the dog too. But we are working on it!!

Edited to add. The bolded bit happened before we got to obedience with a dog off lead that's owner thought there was no one elses around, we popped out from around the side of the toilet block and she just made a b line for us. Tully was off lead but as soon as I seen the dog coming I put her on lead but this made her worse, very defensive!

Edited by tlc

That's a shame Tully's gone backwards. I'm sure she'll be back to where she was soon enough with all the time you put into her.

Tarni just stands there, looking away from any other dog, avoiding eye contact.

As soon as the other dog looses interest in her, she follows it around (at a distance) sniffing or trying to instigate play.

Then when the other dog decides it does want to play or make contact, Tarni runs back to me!

She has always been the confident, out-going one so I am at a loss as to why she has started behaving like this.

Will be interesting to see how she goes next time we catch up.

How old is she JJ - any chance she's going through a fear period?

She's 16 months. I've run-on plenty of HV's to this age and beyond and have never experienced this before, so I'm a bit lost.

Edited to add: She has always been very 'clingy' with me (not sep anx) so I wonder if that is related?

Edited by jerojath