Another Agility Brag

Tassie

Just had to have a little brag on my BC Kirra. We finally finished her Masters Agility title on Wednesday evening in the first trial of the year. Good little girl. :thumbsup:

Now to work on getting the two Masters Jumping passes we still need, before we both get too old. :wave:

Just had to have a little brag on my BC Kirra. We finally finished her Masters Agility title on Wednesday evening in the first trial of the year. Good little girl. :thumbsup:

Now to work on getting the two Masters Jumping passes we still need, before we both get too old. :D

Well done Barb and Kirra! :wave::(:)

Thanks pf. It's been interesting - I've decided that I'm going to use trials at present to try to implement what I learned at the GD/LD 4 days in Melbourne - and if it works, great. So far, I'm fairly happy that this is a good strategy. I think my course analysis is getting better, although the implementation doesn't always live up to the planning. :thumbsup:

That's great news Tassie :rolleyes:

As a fellow member of the 'only need one more pass' club - I am very happy for you !

Must have been all that brilliant work you did at the GD seminar - hope some of it rubbed off on me when I got to hold her at the start line :laugh:

In the meantime......I'm off to circle run!

Edited by kelpiechick