Who Wants To Order From Clean Run?

laffi

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dogs aren't crazy for the I squeaks (sorry...lol) they like them like they like anything Mum plays with but nothing comes near a frisbee. :(

I really like the size of the I sqeak small ball, great for hiding in my pocket. Maybe I should invent a miniature frisbee.

I really like the size of the I sqeak small ball, great for hiding in my pocket. Maybe I should invent a miniature frisbee.

I tried the small i-squeaks tonight - fit in the pocket nicely, but probably a bit small. They don't squeak as easy in a big Labrador mouth, and the worry wart in me is scared it will get swallowed! I will try out the mediums on the weekend, I think they'll be a hit :rolleyes:

ETA: besides being small, I think Ruby loves them. I threw one for her, then threw the other, then she kept chasing them, dropping one, picking up the other, dropping that, etc, as they just kept on bounching and rolling down the street! (I was training on my front lawn and the balls went bye byes down the street! :rofl: Definitely a park item I've learnt :laugh:)

Edited by RubyStar

i-squeaks and Orbee balls have been Lab tested at the park and they pass with flying colours :laugh:

The bounce in these balls creates more fun for the girls. Millie is hilarious, she bounds off all 4 feet at once and is practically evenly horizontal to the ground as she tries to grab one mid air :rofl: Definitely taking the camera next time :laugh:

Though, one grab at the i-squeak, it was filled with slobber and didn't squeak as well...

Both balls are a hit! :thumbsup: