Who Wants To Order From Clean Run?

laffi

There is a couple of toys I want to order from Clean Run and I was wondering if there is anyone else who feels a need to purchase stuff from CR?

I am in NSW so people in Sydney wouldn't have to pay for the shipping as I am sure we could meet up somewhere :love:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to get one of those sheepy tug toys that you posted about in the contacts thread, laffi. Having not ordered from CR before, I'm not sure if it would be easier to just order direct? Otherwise I'm happy to throw my hat in the ring :laugh:

Disgracefully addictive website though :laugh: I may find another 'must have' :laugh:

I'd love to get one of those sheepy tug toys that you posted about in the contacts thread, laffi. Having not ordered from CR before, I'm not sure if it would be easier to just order direct? Otherwise I'm happy to throw my hat in the ring :eek:

Disgracefully addictive website though :wave: I may find another 'must have' :laugh:

nah - group orders are always easier TSD. I shall arrange for Laffi to send it to me if it's easier (and to save on postage) as I can always get it to you :wave:

We send each other way too many packages :laugh: :laugh:

BTW - your talk was really inspiring last night! bring out the clicker again for my poor neglected kitty!

4 paws - :cool:

sits up nice and straight and puts hand up :cool:

Awesome!!! 3 takers already :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (yes ness I am counting you in :wave: )

Btw Spotted Devil you can see how much the postage of your items is going to be without checking out completely.

Usually it works out to be cheaper if you share with other people, even interstate.

Goodonya laffi :laugh: . Actually we put in a tug toy order straight from genuine dog gear recently :laugh: - love their tuggies.

genuine dog gear is AWESOME!

So the ship oversees too? Don't answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't want to know :laugh: :cool:

sits up nice and straight and puts hand up :wave:

Awesome!!! 3 takers already :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (yes ness I am counting you in :wave: )

Btw Spotted Devil you can see how much the postage of your items is going to be without checking out completely.

Usually it works out to be cheaper if you share with other people, even interstate.

just let me know when you'll be placing order ,thanks heaps.I was browsing clear run the other night and thinking I "needed" a few things.Pleased I didn't go ahead with the order now that we can combine orders and save on postage :cool:

LP - that's a great idea to send it all to you......so you're going to weaken eh? :laugh: Last night was fun - Miss Brontë is exhausted today but very, very content :laugh:

How many sheepy tuggy thingies does a Dally need? :laugh: Was thinking about this one - needs to be soft but reasonably tough....Zig was going completely nuts last weekend with an old soft tug toy (first real nutso session in public) but he gets bored very quickly so a variety of toys is the key with him.

I might be interested in a focus-type DVD too - any suggestions? Something that I'll want to watch more than once please :cool:

My resistance is getting weaker and weaker :eek::laugh:

TSD - from what I've seen the bunny fur is quite strong as in the tug itself, but the fur does come off easy.

Perhaps try the 'sheepy tail tug'... that one is quite strong

I have an inkling suspicion I will soon have the whole CR store in my house..... :rofl::shrug::laugh:

Edited by leopuppy04

My resistance is getting weaker and weaker :eek::laugh:

TSD - from what I've seen the bunny fur is quite strong as in the tug itself, but the fur does come off easy.

Perhaps try the 'sheepy tail tug'... that one is quite strong

I have an inkling suspicion I will soon have the whole CR store in my house..... :rofl::shrug::laugh:

I agree! For beginner dogs who don't tug yet I recommend Sheepy Octupus. For more advanced tuggers I think Sheepy Tail Tug is almost as exciting and much more durable.