Who Wants To Order From Clean Run?

laffi

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ETA - oi Laffi - how'd I get at the top of the list?!?!?!?!1

Order more I-Squeak balls Leopuppy :laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

Rubystar I have 4 coolcoats - which I ordered straight from Cool Champions. You can now get them at the K9 shop and I think somebody said they were cheaper??

I love them - they do a great job of keeping the kids cool on hot days. :rolleyes:

Rubystar I have 4 coolcoats - which I ordered straight from Cool Champions. You can now get them at the K9 shop and I think somebody said they were cheaper??

I love them - they do a great job of keeping the kids cool on hot days. :rolleyes:

Ta, I'll keep a lookout! I think it was a fair observation to make that Ruby was hot and bothered at the last trial so hoping one of these might help :laugh:

Thanks to all the CL addicts for their advice on tug toys :rofl:

I think I like the look of the Sheepy Tail Tug Toy.....it's just what I had imagined! Will be chatting to LP about some other possible selections.....lest I become an addict too :rofl:

LP is a toy expert! :rofl:

I contacted CR to ask if they are going to have any free shipping soon. Will let you know as soon as they reply :rofl:

I think I like the look of the Sheepy Tail Tug Toy.....it's just what I had imagined! Will be chatting to LP about some other possible selections.....lest I become an addict too :rofl:

LP is a toy expert! :rofl:

I contacted CR to ask if they are going to have any free shipping soon. Will let you know as soon as they reply :cool:

Thankyou laffi for starting this thread.I have my list ready to go when we are ready to order :rofl:

LP is a toy expert! :cool:

I contacted CR to ask if they are going to have any free shipping soon. Will let you know as soon as they reply :D

Not just toys laffi...... :rofl::rofl:

LP is a toy expert! :cool:

I contacted CR to ask if they are going to have any free shipping soon. Will let you know as soon as they reply :)

:D I don't think so!!!!

Hey 4 paws - I suggest you don't come back in :D.... I've already been told off by several for elongating their lists :):eek::o

LP is a toy expert! :D

I contacted CR to ask if they are going to have any free shipping soon. Will let you know as soon as they reply :)

:) I don't think so!!!!

Hey 4 paws - I suggest you don't come back in :).... I've already been told off by several for elongating their lists :eek::o :D

I too have added to my list with some suggestions made in this thread :cool:

umm.....am I too late?

I've been browsing...

Here's my wishlist:

Foundation Jumping

4-DVD Set

Author: Susan Salo

2x2 Weave Training 2-DVD Set

Author: Susan Garrett

Foundation Training for Agility 3-DVD Set

Author: Moe Strenfel

Control Unleashed: A Foundation Seminar