Who Wants To Order From Clean Run?

laffi

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say my favourite for really motivated tug dogs is the wonder bar.

I have the mini ones which I use in training :rolleyes:

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...mp;ParentCat=29

Not to keen on the bunny fur ones as the fur doesn't seem to last very long at all.

Spotted devil I have the single handle bunny fur one which looks similar to the one on clean run with the double handle and I wouldn't recommend it for durability.

I bought this one:

http://www.genuinedoggear.com/GDT-SHPY-BR-...furry_toys.html

ETA. Ptolomy do you not have an i-squeak factory over there yet :laugh: .

Edited by ness

Kenzie LOVES her wonder bars :laugh: . She killed one when I washed it and left it to dry on one of the window ledges. It was a few months ago when she was having a mad chewing moment. So I had to order another one :rolleyes: .

Depends what sort you want. I find if I have a dog that tugs then the smaller the better. Anything I can hide really easily. With Kenzie as a baby I used lots of braided polar fleece type tugs (you can probably make your own cheap enough). Dead toy carcasses are also popular. I have to say I tried to introduce as many sort of tug toys to her as I could so I would have plenty of options available when she was bigger. Seems to have worked as she isn't that fussy and will just as happily tug on a lead, sheepie toy, plastic bottle anything I present to her.

ETA. Ptolomy do you not have an i-squeak factory over there yet :laugh: .

I wish she did, cos that's what I want to order :rolleyes:

Ptolomy - are all your isqueak balls small? I want to order a few for my girls but not sure what size is best! I don't want anything too big, probably tennis ball size.

ETA - saw you have mediums after I posted... my girls would probably only need small too then I'm guessing as their mouths wouldn't be much bigger than your mob :laugh:

Does anyone have an orbee ball? I'm interested in something that will last that I can chuck around at the park!

Edited by RubyStar

Yep I have an orbee. The small is a bit small and the medium is a bit large :rolleyes: . Not Ptolomy but you would probably be ok with medium i-squeaks for normal fetching Rubystar. Think Ptolomy wants the small ones for obedience training.

I wanna use the isqueak for training too, hide one or two in my pocket. Orbee would be for normal fetching. Decisions, decisions!! And I so don't have the money right now :laugh:

So the orbee is durable you'd say? I have a squeaky ball I bought for $3 for Ruby's xmas stocking (:rolleyes:) that has lost its squeaker but the girls LOVE it - if I have 2 things with me at the park, it's the only one they'll go for time and time again. As it's cheap and nasty, I expect it to tear any day now and then I'll be in trouble :laugh:

Well I have the orbee on a rope and the rope doesn't last. The orbee bit is durable though. If you wanted a ball for fetching I'd get an orbee medium size with no rope :rolleyes: although depends if they try and tug. I have just had to replace the rope on my small orbee - didn't last long at all. I have a medium one too but its too big for Kenzie.

No I don't own every single toy that clean run stock - well not yet :laugh: .

Small cuz toys are great for training toys.

Edited by ness