Vca - Member Online Access - Taking Bets

SwaY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Member online access - All states are now using the new ANKC database. Until Stage Two of the development is complete the new database is NOT linked to our website. This means we are unable to issue/check passwords or update memberships from unfinancial to financial. It also means some members will not be able to log into the members area. We have been informed by the developers that Stage Two will not be complete prior to the end of 2009.

FFS :thumbsup:

Edited by SwaY

Member online access - All states are now using the new ANKC database. Until Stage Two of the development is complete the new database is NOT linked to our website. This means we are unable to issue/check passwords or update memberships from unfinancial to financial. It also means some members will not be able to log into the members area. We have been informed by the developers that Stage Two will not be complete prior to the end of 2009.

FFS :rofl:

Bugger thought I had some new news but SwaY beat me to it. I am for end of 2011. :happydance2::happydance::cheer::) :)