Clicker Seminar

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they (as usual) are great photo's. Thanks for posting them up, Oonga. And thanks to your OH (Rivid Photography) for taking them :laugh:. He's really captured some great 'personality' shots of the dogs in amongst the photo gallery he's put together. There are many that I very much like (particularly the shep showing his bottom teeth) but of course I am somewhat partial to the spunky Ridgy who was there :rolleyes:. I'd like to purchase that photo if I may and I've sent you an email regarding that. :laugh:

Erny

Edited by Erny

Erny,

Its a Malinois with a lot of spunk and personality showing his bottom teeth :laugh:

David said you are welcome to purchase that photo but he would prefer to do a better one without the background,

though i think it adds to the photo the way you are sort of faded out :rolleyes:

Sorry - I obviously didn't look properly and thought it was the shep that was out earlier, with similar coat colouring to a Malinois. My bad.

:rolleyes: .... Any photo that has me faded out in the background adds value to it!! :laugh:

But I agree - I like that photo with the background as it is. It sets the scene as being one of an informal environment.

:rolleyes: :laugh: I didn't mean it like that shmarty pants :laugh:

I meant I like how Mandela is the focus of the photo but you being a big part of his life are in there as well :laugh:

No - I meant it with the emphasis being on "faded". I am not very photogenic :laugh:. So I'm happy with "faded". :laugh:

As Rivid knows, I want other photo's done too, where I feature (need to make sure it's a good hair and make-up day :rolleyes:) with Mandela. And also real action shots. Have struggled with getting Mandela looking his best and it being great weather and where Rivid and I can get together at the same time. Maybe some time soon though, would be good :laugh:.