Clicker Seminar

Thanks all.

I left a telephone message on Tuesday and emailed a couple of hours ago.

Maybe the organiser is acting as a "pre seminar" tourist guide and is away from home?

Not sure if I should take a dog or not. Oh well, dogs are so used to their crates.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all.

I left a telephone message on Tuesday and emailed a couple of hours ago.

Maybe the organiser is acting as a "pre seminar" tourist guide and is away from home?

Not sure if I should take a dog or not. Oh well, dogs are so used to their crates.

Take Yank :laugh:

well i look forward to seeing yous all tomorrow :thumbsup:

i wish Kaiser could have come, but considering i decided to come last Sunday, and i will be paying for it tomorrow, its my own fault that there are no doggie places left.

Anyways i shall see yous all nice and early (for a Saturday) tomorrow morning.

well i look forward to seeing yous all tomorrow :cool:

i wish Kaiser could have come, but considering i decided to come last Sunday, and i will be paying for it tomorrow, its my own fault that there are no doggie places left.

Anyways i shall see yous all nice and early (for a Saturday) tomorrow morning.

Don't laugh at me and my cocker - I have a feeling I'm going to look a little out of place :provoke:

Luke its ok I mentioned the German Cocker Spaniel you are bringing last week after the trial :provoke:

Classic :cool:

We've been practising on a sleeve for weeks.

I only had an old jumper to use and I've been whacking him with a piece of spaghetti while dragging him around.

I think he's got the makings of a real dog!

I've renamed him Bärkzlee.

Ditto!!

Was an excellent weekend.

Got some great tips, watched a great trainer in action, had a few laughs and put some friendly faces to names - at a very nice club!

How good was the weather?

Edited by Luke W

Many excellent 'tips' for the various problems associated with accuracy in training. What a lovely person Uta is. I was very glad of the opportunity to attend her seminar and wish to thank Eagle Heights Sport Dog Club for arranging it. :cheer:

Was good to meet many people there whom I knew and also those who I didn't. Enjoyed the company and the education :laugh:.

And yes ..... the weather was perfect and how lucky were we to have been able to enjoy it for this weekend :cheer:. Couldn't have asked for better.

Edited by Erny

Good to hear you guys had a good time and got to take some new skills home :party:

Barkzlee was awesome!!! :thumbsup: He is a great little dog, love his focus and he is so eager to work :happydance:

Herr Rottweiler come on surely you can do better than to comment on just the weather :laugh:

I know you thought Uta was a good instructor and dog handler and you got to see your Rottdaughter after a long time and you even got a special treat seeing Popeye more commonly known as Ed :thumbsup: Well we enjoyed having you there anyway :laugh:

Shoey I look forward to catching up with all the tips that i missed, I was VERY proud of you though and later on I was talking to Uta about my friend with the Staffords and she said do you mean Belinda??? Popular girl you are :rofl::thumbsup:

Erny I can't believe how big Mandela is!! Loving his energy :cheer:

Herr Rottweiler come on surely you can do better than to comment on just the weather :cheer:

I know you thought Uta was a good instructor and dog handler and you got to see your Rottdaughter after a long time and you even got a special treat seeing Popeye more commonly known as Ed :thumbsup: Well we enjoyed having you there anyway :thumbsup:

I think Uta is very talented and I would have liked to have spent time with her if she was doing an advanced training group. However, i always take some thing away from any seminar i attend :happydance:

Of course i was happy to see my Rottdaughter :thumbsup: that kinda goes without saying.

It was good to see little Edmond as well with his shiney shiney coat.

I havent been to a dog seminar in years so it was fun to have a weekend out. The Rotty club have one in 2 weeks with Karl Heinz Pahl so I will give you a comparison.

HR

The Rotty club have one in 2 weeks with Karl Heinz Pahl

Gosh, I'm slipping. Must look up the event and book in (presuming and hoping there are spaces left??). I assume it is in the Rotty Club newsletter.

ETA: Nope .... couldn't see anything about it in my glance through the April Newsletter. Any details on it you can provide HR?

Edited by Erny