Cordless Trimmers/clippers

I think your Sheer Magic clippers must be dodgy as mine have been great. They keep their charge for ages and I have no trouble using them when plugged in.

I know they are dodgy, that's why they are being returned :thumbsup:

I have a pair of Moser Arco cordless and they are great. It is an adjustable blade from #9 to #40 and I have done my standrad poodle pups f,f & t with them for about 6 months and not needed to replace the blade yet.

Can't remember how much they were, something like $150 I think.

They are light, quiet and don't heat up real quick. Yep I love them :thumbsup:

I have a set of these, cost under $200. They're light and easy to use, but I prefer my Lazor RX corded/cordless. I use these on dogs and horses and am very pleased with them. They cost under $100.

I've got the Sheer Magic clippers and they are going well. Have used them on the border collies, horses and Birman cats! Would buy another pair.

I did buy one of the Sheer Magic clippers and as they don't even work when plugged in, let alone hold any sort of charge I'm afraid I am not impressed. They are being returned on the weekend to the place I bought them from.

were they the small ones,if so I thought that mine wouldn't work, turned out the blade was stuck, needed oil to loosen it, now they are fine

were they the small ones,if so I thought that mine wouldn't work, turned out the blade was stuck, needed oil to loosen it, now they are fine

:rofl: thank you, thank you, I just read your post, went and put a drop of oil on them and away they went! I don't need new clippers now, I just needed an instruction book, which it didn't have. :rofl:

:rofl: thank you, thank you, I just read your post, went and put a drop of oil on them and away they went! I don't need new clippers now, I just needed an instruction book, which it didn't have. :rofl:

:cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :p ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: When in doubt read the instructions.

:cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :p ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: When in doubt read the instructions.

it didn't have instructions :rofl: but now I know how to make it go :rofl: