Advocate+tapeworm Tablet Or Advantage + Interceptor

Hi there,

I am having trouble deciding which one is best for my little maltese?

Advocate+tapeworm tablet

OR

Advantage + Interceptor

i know that advocate covers additional things like ear mites lice etc

but is this really necessary every month in sydney?

cost is not a problem for me please dont take it into consideration. i just want whats best for my dog

please let me know!!!

thankyou all for your oppinions and advice

has anyone tried advocate? how are the worming capabilities of the drop like compared to worming chews/tablets?

i've read that interceptors dose is a bit higher than that of drontal tablets. is this a good thing or bad thing?

I use advocate and have never had an issue.

Never any sign of worms in my dogs and have never ever seen a flea in my house.

I personally would not use anything else after one of my dogs picked up sarcoptic mange from a park in a rural area years and years ago. I also have a dog prone to ear troubles so knowing I never have ear mites is one less thing to worry about.

Edited by stacyk

I love Advocate and have used it for the last few years. Never had a flea problem even when others have complained of it. I give them a tapeworm tablet on the 1st of every quarter!

I'll never use a heartworm injection.

I buy everything on www.pricelesspets.com.au.

Edited by dogmad

thankyou all for your oppinions and advice

has anyone tried advocate? how are the worming capabilities of the drop like compared to worming chews/tablets?

i've read that interceptors dose is a bit higher than that of drontal tablets. is this a good thing or bad thing?

I use advocate plus capstar. No fleas at all for two weeks then the occasional capstar tab when they start appearing. (we have a hefty flea problem in our area plus I have 2 cats and possums)

I have just this week searched for discussions on same topic as I was due to purchase again and ended up staying with advocate.