Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Poocow -

have you figured out what show moo should title at? Hope its one down this way :rofl: will be a very exciting day. As for the trainer - have you ever met anyone who doesnt love Moo?? One look from her and everyones a goner :laugh:

140 points is awesome!

Bec

Luci doesn't love everyone, just Moo lol.

Not sure as the Royal is straight after her bday and she won't get any points there.

When is gunnedah?

The Royal is such a lucky dip - you never know what's going to happen...have a little faith in your beautiful girl :p

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She's beautiful to me Aziah just not to judges lol. Even if she turns out as a dud in the ring I could never pet home her, I love her too much.

I've got her entered in the Royal for breed publicity more than anything.

Well, I have just put a deposit down on a show puppy.... I'm now sh*t scared. Have wanted a show puppy for such a long time, and now that its about to come to fruition... I'm like, what have I done!!!

I haven't joined dogsNSW yet, probably should ask my breeder, but should I be joining now, prior to her coming home, or should I wait until after I have her? How long does it normally take for a membership to be approved?

I'd join now. This way you can get the gazettes to plan shows (bearing in mind entries often close weeks before the events) but also if theres a glitch and it takes a while you have time.

But most importantly HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need details and pics :laugh: Welcome to the newbie thread :laugh: Its loads of fun! where are you located?

Cool, I will join today then, thanks guys. I don't want to say too much until I have her which (unless something unforseen happens) should be next week, but she will be in group 3, and there usually aren't too many of them in the ring, I have seen a few at various shows, but nothing like goldens and labs etc.

I'm in Western Sydney. Do DogsNSW still hold show classes, I was looking on the website yesterday but I couldn't find any info.

Cool, I will join today then, thanks guys. I don't want to say too much until I have her which (unless something unforseen happens) should be next week, but she will be in group 3, and there usually aren't too many of them in the ring, I have seen a few at various shows, but nothing like goldens and labs etc.

I'm in Western Sydney. Do DogsNSW still hold show classes, I was looking on the website yesterday but I couldn't find any info.

:laugh: Group three, YAY! Might see you round the ring at some point.

ETA I'm sorry I couldnt resist I just stalked you (checked your post history LOL) and have a feeling I know what you are getting and if I'm right :laugh: Love them, very pretty!

Edited by sammy_ballerina

Thanks for that. Austral isn't too bad. I need all the help that I can get so will try and make it when she is old enough. I was debating about taking my younger golden, even though he is desexed and on limited register, until she is old enough.

Yes, I decided that I really should stick with gundogs :laugh: So yep, may see you round sammy.

ETA I'm sorry I couldnt resist I just stalked you (checked your post history LOL) and have a feeling I know what you are getting and if I'm right :laugh: Love them, very pretty!

PMSL, well if you are basing this on a fairly recent post, then yes, you are right. I wasn't expecting to get one so soon.

Yay welcome to Group 3!!!

Join Dogs NSW now :laugh:

Come to Luci's on Wed at 7:30pm, it's when all the cool kids go :laugh: Its $11.

At shows I'm normally set up near gundogs, look for a yellow gazebo and you'll find me :laugh:

Now I want to know what you gave *pouts*

ETA I'm sorry I couldnt resist I just stalked you (checked your post history LOL) and have a feeling I know what you are getting and if I'm right :cry: Love them, very pretty!

PMSL, well if you are basing this on a fairly recent post, then yes, you are right. I wasn't expecting to get one so soon.

Yeh basing it on your recent post :)

:laugh: Things happen for a reason, I had only just started looking at pointers when I stumbled upon Kite, it was fate, and I'm having a fantastic time showing her! :laugh:

ETA I'm sorry I couldnt resist I just stalked you (checked your post history LOL) and have a feeling I know what you are getting and if I'm right :cry: Love them, very pretty!

Yeh basing it on your recent post :)

:laugh: Things happen for a reason, I had only just started looking at pointers when I stumbled upon Kite, it was fate, and I'm having a fantastic time showing her! :laugh:

Yeah, it was similar to what happened with my first ever golden (who I adored until the day she died and still miss her). Someone pulled out within a week of the time for her to go home... so yes, I believe in fate!

Well, I have just put a deposit down on a show puppy.... I'm now sh*t scared. Have wanted a show puppy for such a long time, and now that its about to come to fruition... I'm like, what have I done!!!

:laugh: You should have seen my first couple times in the ring. I was soooooo nervous, I was shaking like a leaf, heart palpitations, feeling physically ill etc. I'm a total wuss. Luckily it didn't take me too long to get over it and now I love showing :laugh: Congrats on the pup, when do you get him/her? :laugh:

Yay welcome to Group 3!!!

Join Dogs NSW now :laugh:

Come to Luci's on Wed at 7:30pm, it's when all the cool kids go :cry: Its $11.

At shows I'm normally set up near gundogs, look for a yellow gazebo and you'll find me :laugh:

Now I want to know what you gave *pouts*

Cool, will try make Wednesday's. You have a field right, I did look at those :laugh: Will definately come to find you to say hello.

:laugh: You should have seen my first couple times in the ring. I was soooooo nervous, I was shaking like a leaf, heart palpitations, feeling physically ill etc. I'm a total wuss. Luckily it didn't take me too long to get over it and now I love showing :laugh: Congrats on the pup, when do you get him/her? :cry:

I'm expecting my first, second and probably even 10th time in the ring to be something similar :laugh: She should be here end of next week... her name will be Willow I think.

:laugh: You should have seen my first couple times in the ring. I was soooooo nervous, I was shaking like a leaf, heart palpitations, feeling physically ill etc. I'm a total wuss. Luckily it didn't take me too long to get over it and now I love showing :laugh: Congrats on the pup, when do you get him/her? :cry:

I'm expecting my first, second and probably even 10th time in the ring to be something similar :laugh: She should be here end of next week... her name will be Willow I think.

I love the name Willow!