Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome sounds good, I'm thinking of sending off a few late entries for Rebel, I had pulled her for various reaons but am feeling like maybe I should just keep trying with her because she is a nice bitch

Yeah you should, heck I keep slogging away with Morgie.

yeah i know pugs are so god dam hard thou, I think most importantly she will enjoy a few more shows before she has her first litter.

Awesome sounds good, I'm thinking of sending off a few late entries for Rebel, I had pulled her for various reaons but am feeling like maybe I should just keep trying with her because she is a nice bitch

yeah i know pugs are so god dam hard thou, I think most importantly she will enjoy a few more shows before she has her first litter.

Yeah same with rare breeds, never get looked at in a group line up.

I assume from the a LH Wei would be classed as a rare breed??? Ahh well, I am not expecting a look in anyway... just want to have fun and meet more doggy people :cry:

I assume from the a LH Wei would be classed as a rare breed??? Ahh well, I am not expecting a look in anyway... just want to have fun and meet more doggy people :D

Wei's seem to do well at group level...normal haired ones do anyway :cry: not sure about the longys? Havent seen that many at all really!

Abby's registration has come through, so she is officially known as Baldev Blonde Bombshell. :cry: Her first show will be the Beagle Club open show as she's been entered!

How scary. I want to try and get as much ring experience for me and Abby as possible before heading to Sydney for the Easter specialties in April.

Edited by ~Erin~

Got a RUIG with a Rare breed over the weekend.

Quality always gets a look in. :cry:

Abby's registration has come through, so she is officially known as Baldev Blonde Bombshell. :cry: Her first show will be the Beagle Club open show as she's been entered!

How scary. I want to try and get as much ring experience for me and Abby as possible before heading to Sydney for the Easter specialties in April.

Will have to make it to a show in Brisbane this year to come say hi.

:D no more giant squishy toy hugs at training - You better start showing more :rofl:

:thumbsup:

Yeh I start tafe next week, and ofcourse it had to be tuesdays. And 9am till 7pm! I'm gonna die lol.

And yes yes, showing more, have entered Maitland, and have medowie, cessnock and hb entries ready to go!

Is anyone going to training tonight? What's the weather like down there?

Abby's registration has come through, so she is officially known as Baldev Blonde Bombshell. :thumbsup: Her first show will be the Beagle Club open show as she's been entered!

I'm glad her papers came through and you got the name you wanted :rofl:

Abby's registration has come through, so she is officially known as Baldev Blonde Bombshell. :thumbsup: Her first show will be the Beagle Club open show as she's been entered!

Will have to make it to a show in Brisbane this year to come say hi.

You will! Specialty in June? :rofl:

Or NSW Specialties at Easter!

Jess its been a bt showery and le brat is freshly bathed plus I have the skinbrats by myself all this = not fun at training although I really wanted to go tonight and ask nicky some questions

mmm a nice fresh clean toby...please can he come live with me :thumbsup: